Drink!

guzzicat

It's amazing how they change these stories because of new studies. Soon we'll find we shouldn't have been eating chicken breast and salad, but red meat and sugar is the key to a long life.

Last year they said alcohol in small quantities was good for you. Now the opposite.

I'm sticking with last years study. 

5 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

So can getting hit by a bus. Actually getting hit by a bus makes drinking look good for you. Statistics are what you make of them. 

"there are lies, damed lies, and statistics" .....

The bus reference made me think of Mrs Doubtfire lol :lol:

As I put down my nightly double  errr no probably treble and water ...Morrisons best Glen Stag... a very nice drinking whisky at a sensible price... I believe there are some people out there who will believe anything ...saw where one UK idot believed the UK had dropped the chemical bomb on Syria.  So they are going to take this last warning literally.  I was going to say I feel sorrow for them .... BUT ....SIP!! ...I don't.

Didnt they say that you should drink more water, and now, they say that the water that they told you was good for you, now turns out to contain toxic plastics. 

Oh and if you drank it from your taps and live in pre 1970's house you've probably been topping up the lead contents in your body.