Bombs away (Syria) ...

Lloyd90

When you say 'flip' do you mean Putin would consider a first strike against NATO, how do you arrive at that hypothesis? 

Hopefully he is not suicidal. With the number of submarine launched nuclear missiles a first strike would just assure Russia's destruction.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, poontang said:

No, really I'm not finding it hard to keep up... but it is becoming near impossible to get a straight answer from you. 

Now, this 'deep state' which according to you is behind this whole episode consists of who? Individuals and corporations please. You must know who they are as you're accusing them of killing women and children, so I'm sure you'll be happy to name them?

The missiles were sent Friday night, and the stock markets don't open again until tomorrow morning, so how could you possibly know that the manufacturers shares have gone up by $5bn? You see, this is the problem with your arguments so far. They're based on what you want to be true rather than any real facts.

The deep state lives mainly in murica with tentacles in the MIC and the banking system and corporations and includes members throughout the Western world, what part of that do you people find so difficult to grasp ?! 

5 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Hopefully he is not suicidal. With the number of submarine launched nuclear missiles a first strike would just assure Russia's destruction.

Russia does not have a first strike policy, that is a prerogative reserved for the lovely murican MIC, Russia has however made it clear its military has the means to unleash hell on any fool who thinks a nuclear confrontation is survivable. 

25 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Spent almost 30yrs judging peoples characters as a profession and he sure scares me.  Read up the piece on the investigation re the body in the bag and the comments by the ex KGB operative now living here in the UK, but I suppose he is a Trump puppet as well. Hmmmm

What's your take on Trump's character and personality ? 

10 minutes ago, Hamster said:

The deep state lives mainly in murica with tentacles in the MIC and the banking system and corporations and includes members throughout the Western world, what part of that do you people find so difficult to grasp ?! 

I don't think any of us find it difficult to grasp, we just find your persistent failure to name names difficult to grasp. Could it be that you'll be forced to substantiate your claims once you've named names, and that is behind your reluctance to do so? :hmm:

Russia does not have a first strike policy, that is a prerogative reserved for the lovely murican MIC, Russia has however made it clear its military has the means to unleash hell on any fool who thinks a nuclear confrontation is survivable. 

Good i was worried there for a while.  Now i know Russia does not have a first strike policy i can sleep soundly tonight, knowing they will stick to their stated policy.  :lol:

Edited by ordnance

10 minutes ago, Scully said:

I don't think any of us find it difficult to grasp, we just find your persistent failure to name names difficult to grasp. Could it be that you'll be forced to substantiate your claims once you've named names, and that is behind your reluctance to do so? :hmm:

Not quite sure I understand you Scully, are you asking me to name names as in alphabetically list who the very very top echelons of the illuminati are ? How on earth would I know that ? What difference does it make anyway, the fact is there is such a thing as the deep state because anyone with half a brain can see there is no democracy in the US, just two parties who both take the country to war in different ways using different language. 

Does anyone remember Trump promising better relations with Russia ? Or pulling out of the middle east and concentrating on making America Great again ? Do you lot not see that he has been kicked into touch by the death mechanism that runs America ? That country is addicted to war, destruction and regime change, evil is beginning to come home to roost. The trouble with any addiction is that you keep needing the next high, murica is fast running out of easy victims and it may just walk into something it can't handle and take all its "allies" with it. 

Just now, ordnance said:

Hamster this had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion.

Have you a reliable source / link that shows missile manufacturers shares raising by 5 billion.

Still waiting. :hmm:

I'm still waiting for a reliable source on Skirpal or Assad's chem use ;) let me know when you find it. 

Still waiting :hmm:.

Does anyone remember Trump promising better relations with Russia ? Or pulling out of the middle east and concentrating on making America Great again ? Do you lot not see that he has been kicked into touch by the death mechanism that runs America ? 

Or it could have being kicked into touch by Russia behaviour, forcing Trumps hand.  

4 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Hamster this had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion.

Have you a reliable source / link that shows missile manufacturers shares raising by 5 billion.

Hamster I'm still waiting for a reliable source on Skirpal or Assad's chem use ;) let me know when you find it. 

OK any source, you seem to be making it up as you go along. Prove me wrong show us where you got the information that ( The missile attack had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion.)

Edited by ordnance

I'm still waiting for a reliable source on Skirpal or Assad's chem use ;) let me know when you find it. 

Last September, the UN published a much-anticipated UN report concluding that chemical weapons were used on a relatively large scale in the Ghouta area of Damascus on 21 August. 

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons confirmed the UK's findings that Novichok was used to target the former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in the English city of Salisbury.

While the statement from the OPCW does not specifically name Novichok, it says technical experts "confirm the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury and severely injured three people."

15 minutes ago, ordnance said:
  4 minutes ago, ordnance said:

OK any source, you seem to be making it up as you go along. Prove me wrong show us where you got the information that ( The missile attack had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion.)

I got it the same place you got Putin is lying, Assad is a dictator and Peace can be bombed into the middle east. 

I got it the same place you got Putin is lying, Assad is a dictator and Peace can be bombed into the middle east. 

•  

My views on Putin and Assad are my opinion. You posted the (The missile attack had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion.) as a fact, see the difference. Just admit you made it up. 

Hamster  last week the deep state staged a fake chem attack (they also did it last year), then they sold the story to the gullible, then they launched missiles illegally without a UN mandate or parliamentary vote in our case, (before any official enquiry could prove it was fake), this had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion

Edited by ordnance

1 minute ago, ordnance said:

My views on Putin and Assad are my opinion. You posted the (The missile attack had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion.) as a fact, see the difference. Just admit you made it up. 

I didn't make it up, I read it somewhere just like your opinion is made up by what you read. 

21 minutes ago, Hamster said:

I didn't make it up, I read it somewhere just like your opinion is made up by what you read. 

I can post anything that i read that informed my opinion,  and i don't just believe everything i read i check the source and decide if it is reliable. I then post it as my view not facts. I did Google The missile attack had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion, and found nothing.  PS Everyone has a right to their views, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. :)

Edited by ordnance

50 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Not quite sure I understand you Scully, are you asking me to name names as in alphabetically list who the very very top echelons of the illuminati are ? How on earth would I know that ? What difference does it make anyway, the fact is there is such a thing as the deep state because anyone with half a brain can see there is no democracy in the US, just two parties who both take the country to war in different ways using different language. 

Not quite sure you understand? Then let me help. You stated 'the deep state lives mainly in murica with tentacles in the MIC and the banking system and corporations and includes members throughout the western world', so I asked you to name them as it stands to reason that unless you know who they are you couldn't possibly know they exist. But now you say 'how on earth would I know?'  If you don't know who any of them are ( 'illuminati' or otherwise )  then how do you know they live in 'murica', have tentacles in the MIC and the banking system and corporations etc etc? If you do know them then name them ....alphabetically or otherwise; it matters not to me. 

What difference does it make? It makes a difference because your credibility depends on it. 

Naming them would of course entail verification of your claims.  :)

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

The 'deep state' must comprise of people, and those people must have names. I don't know why it's so difficult for you to name them. :whistling:

29 minutes ago, Hamster said:

I didn't make it up, I read it somewhere  

You were so desperate to spread your disinformation you used the figures obtained from an article in Fortune magazine, which used that figure to guess at the stock rises for the missile manufacturers after the US strikes in Syria last year. C'mon, even I know where you get your information from comrade.  

7 hours ago, poontang said:

The 'deep state' must comprise of people, and those people must have names. I don't know why it's so difficult for you to name them. 

You were so desperate to spread your disinformation you used the figures obtained from an article in Fortune magazine, which used that figure to guess at the stock rises for the missile manufacturers after the US strikes in Syria last year. C'mon, even I know where you get your information from comrade.  

First you guys kept squirming for me to name what I had already named not just on this thread but months if not a year or two before, now that I have put you out of your collective misery your miserable souls can't just accept that and now need a new boorish line to try and delude yourselves that you're somehow scoring one over me because I can't name actual deep state names. Pathetic. 

I got my information from a similar source that told you all eye rac had WMD..............or wait was it the same place that said NK and eye ran were part of the axis of evil, memory is hazy sorry. 

8 hours ago, Scully said:

Not quite sure you understand? Then let me help. You stated 'the deep state lives mainly in murica with tentacles in the MIC and the banking system and corporations and includes members throughout the western world', so I asked you to name them as it stands to reason that unless you know who they are you couldn't possibly know they exist. But now you say 'how on earth would I know?'  If you don't know who any of them are ( 'illuminati' or otherwise )  then how do you know they live in 'murica', have tentacles in the MIC and the banking system and corporations etc etc? If you do know them then name them ....alphabetically or otherwise; it matters not to me. 

What difference does it make? It makes a difference because your credibility depends on it. 

Naming them would of course entail verification of your claims.  

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY pathetic. I just love what I have reduced you to...............so you're saying that if YOU say there is such a thing as a coherent organ called AlQaeda, that I can discredit your claim by asking YOU to name them ? 

ps. I got it from the same source that coined the phrase : religion of peace. :whistling::lol:

8 hours ago, ordnance said:

I can post anything that i read that informed my opinion,  and i don't just believe everything i read i check the source and decide if it is reliable. I then post it as my view not facts. I did Google The missile attack had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion, and found nothing.  PS Everyone has a right to their views, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. :)

I can't be 100% sure but I think I got it from the same source that claims Putin executes people just before elections to appear manly. :lol::|

Everything YOU think is your opinion is either gently force fed into you over several years or rammed down your head by mass propaganda campaigns, being told Russia was responsible for Skirpal poisonings the moment it hit the news screens or bombing Assad before he has a chance to allow inspectors to prove he didn't use chemicals are examples of the latter. 

27 minutes ago, Hamster said:

First you guys kept squirming for me to name what I had already named not just on this thread but months if not a year or two before, now that I have put you out of your collective misery your miserable souls can't just accept that and now need a new boorish line to try and delude yourselves that you're somehow scoring one over me because I can't name actual deep state names. Pathetic. 

I got my information from a similar source that told you all eye rac had WMD..............or wait was it the same place that said NK and eye ran were part of the axis of evil, memory is hazy sorry. 

Ooooh, someone's rattled this morning. :rolleyes:

It's a simple question really. The deep state you claim is behind all the troubles in the world must have people who are in control. An institution on its own can do nothing, but institutions have someone, a person with a name, who is in control of the direction and acts of that institution. You claim these shady institutions are behind all this yet seem unable to name either the institutions or the people in charge of them. It's not about point scoring, simply a request for the information you claim you know, and that forms the basis of your arguments. 

You constantly berate the msm and claim that anyone following their narrative is somehow being lied to and manipulated, yet you have been drawn in hook, line and sinker by the Russian propaganda machine. Now, I'm sure the western media do, at times, have a bias in reporting yet you only have to look at the front pages of today's newspapers to see they're not all singing from the same hymn sheet. Something I doubt will be noticeable from your sources of information. I think it is you, not me, who is being lied to and played by your choice of media simply because they play to the narrative you want to hear. 

7 minutes ago, poontang said:

It's a simple question really. The deep state you claim is behind all the troubles in the world must have people who are in control. An institution on its own can do nothing, but institutions have someone, a person with a name, who is in control of the direction and acts of that institution. You claim these shady institutions are behind all this yet seem unable to name either the institutions or the people in charge of them. It's not about point scoring, simply a request for the information you claim you know, and that forms the basis of your arguments. 

You constantly berate the msm and claim that anyone following their narrative is somehow being lied to and manipulated, yet you have been drawn in hook, line and sinker by the Russian propaganda machine. Now, I'm sure the western media do, at times, have a bias in reporting yet you only have to look at the front pages of today's newspapers to see they're not all singing from the same hymn sheet. Something I doubt will be noticeable from your sources of information. I think it is you, not me, who is being lied to and played by your choice of media simply because they play to the narrative you want to hear. 

Errr, actually I think it is you who has been rattled, why else would you carry on with such a benign request as to keep asking me for names of those who constitute the deep state. It is truly and utterly pathetic beyond words. I have said the banking system (Federal Reserve at the head) is one such organ, those who own and operate the MIC are another, what the hell difference do names make, Chad Hassleblad is at the very top, :rolleyes: does that soothe your agony ? 

What we're all witnessing is the demise of the old guard and the so called NWO and the realisation that the West is no longer going to be the centre of the planet, it's going to get a whole lot uglier before it gets better (which isn't guaranteed sadly). Names don't matter because nobody is going to get prosecuted. 

Just watching yet another goon going on and on about Assad having used chemical weapons (even though all previous claims have been disproved and in some cases shown to have been committed by the friendly terrorists) - now whoever is behind the scenes co-ordinating these false claims and getting these educated and intelligent people to stand in front of international cameras and lie through their teeth is part of the deep state and controlled by them. If anyone NEEDS their names then Jeff Floppenhomm is as good as any. 

33 minutes ago, poontang said:

+1

13 hours ago, Hamster said:

Russia hasn't been misbehaving in Syria at all, it is the West that's there as illegal combatants, the Russians are there at the request of a SOVEREIGN nation, just because you think you can change the rules to suit yourself doesn't make it right. 

Well I disagree, russia is propping up Assad who is commtting war crimes against his own people and that stands even if you discount the chemical weapons attacks, I would suggest misbehaving is putting it very lightly!