Lloyd90

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

First you guys kept squirming for me to name what I had already named not just on this thread but months if not a year or two before, now that I have put you out of your collective misery your miserable souls can't just accept that and now need a new boorish line to try and delude yourselves that you're somehow scoring one over me because I can't name actual deep state names. Pathetic. 

I got my information from a similar source that told you all eye rac had WMD..............or wait was it the same place that said NK and eye ran were part of the axis of evil, memory is hazy sorry. 

TRULY MADLY DEEPLY pathetic. I just love what I have reduced you to...............so you're saying that if YOU say there is such a thing as a coherent organ called AlQaeda, that I can discredit your claim by asking YOU to name them ? 

ps. I got it from the same source that coined the phrase : religion of peace. :whistling::lol:

I’m afraid it’s going to take more than a few emoticons to convince me you’re not rattled. ‘Eye rac’ ‘goons’ !! Who do you think you are...Roger Ramjet? Methinks you’ve been reading too many Sgt. Rock comics! 

If I could be bothered I’m pretty sure I could probably come up with a few names proven to be involved in AlQaeda, as it actually exists, but that isn’t the issue here is it? Now you’ve actually named a couple who you claim are involved in the ‘deep state’ I wondered if you’d be so kind as to verify where you got the info’ as I couldn’t find anything on the ‘outside forces’ of the ‘deep state’ website. 

You can PM me the info’ if you’re concerned Mr Hasselblad and Floppenheim will send ‘goons’ after you. 

Ta ever so much. ?

4 minutes ago, Scully said:

I’m afraid it’s going to take more than a few emoticons to convince me you’re not rattled. ‘Eye rac’ ‘goons’ !! Who do you think you are...Roger Ramjet? Methinks you’ve been reading too many Sgt. Rock comics! 

If I could be bothered I’m pretty sure I could probably come up with a few names proven to be involved in AlQaeda, as it actually exists, but that isn’t the issue here is it? Now you’ve actually named a couple who you claim are involved in the ‘deep state’ I wondered if you’d be so kind as to verify where you got the info’ as I couldn’t find anything on the ‘outside forces’ of the ‘deep state’ website. 

You can PM me the info’ if you’re concerned Mr Hasselblad and Floppenheim will send ‘goons’ after you. 

Ta ever so much. ?

Pathetic. 

You asked for who I thought was behind the world's woes and I told you it was the deep state, asking for actual names is ludicrous but then that's the only way you can wiggle and squirm your way out. 

16 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Well I disagree, russia is propping up Assad who is commtting war crimes against his own people and that stands even if you discount the chemical weapons attacks, I would suggest misbehaving is putting it very lightly!

All sorts of people are committing war crimes, the Saudi's and Israeli's for two, why the silence ? How about the US and allies war crimes in destroying Iraq based on lies ? 

8 minutes ago, Seadog1408 said:

Well I don't have a link (maybe this thread will do), however in my OPINION Hamster is acting like a d**k.

mike

In present company I take that as a compliment. :yes::yahoo:

Who exactly and I mean names are Isis ? 

I'm not going to try and get involved in this thread ......... because it all comes down to what you believe the truth to be.  Those with access to the truth are those with people on the ground and high quality intelligence gathering capability.

On one 'side' we have;

• Russia - a quasi democracy where the leader is elected by a large majority because any popular opposition is jailed.  No credible opposition allowed to get any power.
  • Iran - A religious theocracy where the Grand Ayatollah - elected, but by "an Assembly of Experts".  No credible opposition tolerated.
  • Syria - A dictatorship, with absolute control vested in a hereditary familial dictatorship who hold absolute power.  No opposition tolerated.
  • A press that 'tows the official line' in virtually all cases

On the other 'side' we have;

• The United States - who have free speech and a somewhat suspect election process that allows two parties to alternate power.
  • All (as far as I can tell) European countries - a broad base of political views, most countries alternate between left of centre and right of centre parties.
  • Australia - a broad base of political views, alternates between left of centre and right of centre parties.
  • Canada - a broad base of political views, alternates between left of centre and right of centre parties.
  • New Zealand - a broad base of political views, alternates between left of centre and right of centre parties.
  • A press that covers both sides and where both opposing and supporting views are widely published (and seem to be liberally quoted on this thread!)

It is up to each and every one of us to decide which 'sides' version of the truth you believe.

Edited by JohnfromUK

58 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Pathetic. 

You asked for who I thought was behind the world's woes and I told you it was the deep state, asking for actual names is ludicrous but then that's the only way you can wiggle and squirm your way out. 

True to form Roger; and you call me pathetic. ?