Lloyd90

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Theres taking a stance, and theres steaming in with military force against an unproven act, and pretty much because America told us to.
The other day May was going to wait for proof, and run it past parliament, but she obviously got the phone call, and here we are

Mrs may is as we know a very cautious person and never acts in haste. After all as she said she had no intention of calling a snap general election. 

32 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Word on Woke St is : https://www.rt.com/news/424135-syria-strike-prevent-opcw-mission/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications

Goal of Syria strikes was to prevent chemical watchdog's fact-finding mission in Douma 

Oh please! It’s all propoganda...by both sides. The British tell us what they want us to believe and the Russians tell us what they want us to believe. Trying to claim one side is lying while the other isn’t is just stupidity. Give it a rest please. 

Just now, Scully said:

Oh please! It’s all propoganda...by both sides. The British tell us what they want us to believe and the Russians tell us what they want us to believe. Trying to claim one side is lying while the other isn’t is just stupidity. Give it a rest please. 

One side HAS to be lying more, why not wait for the UNHC findings ? 

3 minutes ago, Hamster said:

One side HAS to be lying more, why not wait for the UNHC findings ? 

‘ One side has to be lying more’! ? 

For crying out loud! Of course they’re lying; they’re politicians! 

Who cares why they wouldn’t wait? Really; who cares? This has been going on for 12 years; why do we care all of a sudden? If it turns out it was the allies who lied more, or in fact the Russians and Syrian regime who lied more, what do you think will happen then? Exactly the same as happened when Blair and Bush lied to us.....nothing. It’s world stage politics. What do you expect to happen? 

Don't hold your breath.....Blair lied but wasn't held accountable.

Sadly - that is the reality. Whatever the outcome, both sides will claim victory and justification. I feel sorry for the people who die, whilst both sides tell whoppers.

Edited by Gordon R

15 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Sadly - that is the reality. Whatever the outcome, both sides will claim victory and justification. I feel sorry for the people who die, whilst both sides tell whoppers.

Comical isnt it?

Nothing like keeping the propaganda machine rolling on in one direction,and some wonder why we are cynical.

Keep calm and carry on! Personally I don't think it's a bad idea to send the message that chemical weapons use will not be tolerated, Putin's been handed a bloody nose and put back in his box, hopefully it'l save some Syrias getting gas attacked or maybe not, time will tell, back to "normality" now, nothing to worry about!

The thing is, we're not starting a war in this case, I expect the Russians had prior warning what structures were to be hit and I'm sure they will have told their Syrian allies, so I'm sure there's very little loss of life, in my opinion it was effectively a message to Assad and russia, "don't use chemical weapons or else", hopefully they'e received that message and this will be the end of it, I'm certainly not worried at this point about war with Russia for instance.

22 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

The thing is, we're not starting a war in this case, I expect the Russians had prior warning what structures were to be hit and I'm sure they will have told their Syrian allies, so I'm sure there's very little loss of life, in my opinion it was effectively a message to Assad and russia, "don't use chemical weapons or else", hopefully they'e received that message and this will be the end of it, I'm certainly not worried at this point about war with Russia for instance.

+1

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

So what? Tell us.....what is it you’re trying to tell us? That our government is lying to us? That the US government is lying? We know that; do you seriously believe we don’t know?  What is it you want? What do you want us to do?

I ask you questions time and time again, but you never answer; you simply post yet another link or a video or just plain ignore them. Tell me, what is it that you want us to do? What do you expect us to do?  what would you have us do? What are you going to do? 

Edited by Scully
typos

Well I am worried about war with Russia because it won't be just Russia will it.

The three bankrupt countries clubbing together for their respective bankers, corporations and arms manufacturers whose kids will not be in the armed services in the main.

The United states of Arrogance won't let this rest now.  Lets just hope we don't go nuclear.

I imagine all the advance warnings were partly to allow people to get out, and giving time to get some nasty chemicals out too, but also likely a way to test other armies missile defence abilities for more serious goings on later. I wonder how many genuinly got shot down - or how many genuinly hit their targets.

I am sure this action will bring peace and happiness to the people of Syria. The same as the American lead action has in all the other countries the USA chose to test their militaria.and all in the name of humanitarian aid. 

I don't think anyone suggested it would bring peace and happiness to the people of Syria, as for testing militaria they can do that without firing it at Syria. 

The United states of Arrogance won't let this rest now.  Lets just hope we don't go nuclear.

I think its Russia's / Putians arrogance that's the problem.

Edited by ordnance

26 minutes ago, Scully said:

So what? Tell us.....what is it you’re trying to tell us? That our government is lying to us? That the US government is lying? We know that; do you seriously believe we don’t know?  What is it you want? What do you want us to do?

I ask you questions time and time again, but you never answer; you simply post yet another link or a video or just plain ignore them. Tell me, what is it that you want us to do? What do you expect us to do?  what would you have us do? What are you going to do? 

Calm down, why is what I post any different to others ?! I don't WANT you do anything but don't kid yourself that you know they're lying to us because judging by your stance previously on similar matters you appeared very much to assume that Russia MUST be guilty/lying. This video was posted to let those following this thread who may be interested in what others think realise that the woke are not restricted to a few loons here :), the truth has been spreading like wild fire and the more of us there are the harder it becomes for the deep state to ignore us and assume their msm propaganda is working flawlessly. 

This video was posted to let those following this thread who may be interested in what others think realise that the woke are not restricted to a few loons here :), the truth has been spreading like wild fire and the more of us there are the harder it becomes for the deep state to ignore us and assume their msm propaganda is working flawlessly. 

What is the truth, i and am sure others would be interested know. ?   

Edited by ordnance

13 minutes ago, ordnance said:

What is the truth, i and am sure others would be interested know. ?   

Seriously ? That if there even was a chemical attack its source would be the "friendly rebels" the West funds and supports to fight Assad, in other words the whole thing is made up to legitimise and justify an attack on Syria to prolong the war because it's bleeding obvious he (with Russia's help in no uncertain terms) has triumphed. 

These so called chem attacks have been happening at regular intervals right after each major town is liberated with the White Helmets (another Western propaganda arm) always within yards away to film it, what they never appear to be able to film is the tens of thousands who cheer Assad's forces for helping them escape the terrorists holding them as human shields.  

7 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! 

Sorry I couldn't help it 

Many a word of truth spoken in jest. 

Seriously ? That if there even was a chemical attack its source would be the "friendly rebels" the West funds and supports to fight Assad, in other words the whole thing is made up to legitimise and justify an attack on Syria to prolong the war because it's bleeding obvious he (with Russia's help in no uncertain terms) has triumphed. 

These so called chem attacks have been happening at regular intervals right after each major town is liberated with the White Helmets (another Western propaganda arm) always within yards away to film it, what they never appear to be able to film is the tens of thousands who cheer Assad's forces for helping them escape the terrorists holding them as human shields.

That's your view, i asked what is the truth your posts seem to imply you know something the rest of don't. 

Hamster. The truth has been spreading like wild fire and the more of us there are the harder it becomes for the deep state to ignore us and assume their msm propaganda is working flawlessly.

Edited by ordnance

I imagine all the advance warnings were partly to allow people to get out, and giving time to get some nasty chemicals out too, but also likely a way to test other armies missile defence abilities for more serious goings on later. I wonder how many genuinly got shot down - or how many genuinly hit their targets.

An astute post, amongst some truly comic ones.