Bombs away (Syria) ...

Lloyd90

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

I imagine all the advance warnings were partly to allow people to get out, and giving time to get some nasty chemicals out too, but also likely a way to test other armies missile defence abilities for more serious goings on later. I wonder how many genuinly got shot down - or how many genuinly hit their targets.

No doubt if any were shot down we will see the evidence soon enough. None posted so far despite pictures of destroyed buildings. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Sadly - that is the reality. Whatever the outcome, both sides will claim victory and justification. I feel sorry for the people who die, whilst both sides tell whoppers.

Sky news, shutting down a guest who isn't following the narrative. Wonder why?

Anyway, completely unconnected, take a look at who is on the board of this oil firm (Murdoch, Cheney, Rothschild). This company's main asset is an oil and gas field awarded by the Israelis, but a large part of which is in Syria. 

As ever, follow the money. 

https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board

Edited by treetree

3 hours ago, Hamster said:

Calm down, why is what I post any different to others ?! I don't WANT you do anything but don't kid yourself that you know they're lying to us because judging by your stance previously on similar matters you appeared very much to assume that Russia MUST be guilty/lying. This video was posted to let those following this thread who may be interested in what others think realise that the woke are not restricted to a few loons here , the truth has been spreading like wild fire and the more of us there are the harder it becomes for the deep state to ignore us and assume their msm propaganda is working flawlessly. 

Really? It’s been going on for 12 years! And you claim it’s been ‘spreading like wild fire’.....for 12 years! Not exactly my interpretation of ‘Wild fire’. ?

I can assure you I’m calm; you’re the one who goes off on a rant about us all ( except you and a few others you keep posting links about )  sleepwalking into who knows what.....and that’s just it; who knows? Certainly not you, you merely keep alluding to all manner of clandestine goings on and contrary to others, assuming that Russia isn’t guilty or lying, but despite claiming we’re all blinkered, when asked, you repeatedly fail to name those who you think ARE guilty or lying by such inane statements as ‘ who do you think has the most to gain?’ nudge nudge wink wink. Simply because you don’t know. How you can berate the rest of us when you don’t know either gets pretty boring after a while, you know. 

We are where we are now because nobody cares, and they haven’t for the past 12 years; not Obama, not Cameron, not May and not Trump. None of them cares about the mangled toddlers, nor the chemical weapons, and to be honest neither do we, and that includes you. They’re politicians, we’re just comfortable. 

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

Really? It’s been going on for 12 years! And you claim it’s been ‘spreading like wild fire’.....for 12 years! Not exactly my interpretation of ‘Wild fire’. ?

I can assure you I’m calm; you’re the one who goes off on a rant about us all ( except you and a few others you keep posting links about )  sleepwalking into who knows what.....and that’s just it; who knows? Certainly not you, you merely keep alluding to all manner of clandestine goings on and contrary to others, assuming that Russia isn’t guilty or lying, but despite claiming we’re all blinkered, when asked, you repeatedly fail to name those who you think ARE guilty or lying by such inane statements as ‘ who do you think has the most to gain?’ nudge nudge wink wink. Simply because you don’t know. How you can berate the rest of us when you don’t know either gets pretty boring after a while, you know. 

We are where we are now because nobody cares, and they haven’t for the past 12 years; not Obama, not Cameron, not May and not Trump. None of them cares about the mangled toddlers, nor the chemical weapons, and to be honest neither do we, and that includes you. They’re politicians, we’re just comfortable. 

It's actually been going on for 7 years but compared to your other rants you're pretty close. I don't "berate" but simply present a different viewpoint to some, if you feel belittled.............suit yourself. If you still haven't managed to grasp who I think stands to gain from prolonging this as well as other manufactured wars in the middle east despite my physically mentioning them then go back and have a re-read. 

2 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

He's not my man :lol:, just thought I'd mention that in case some people think he's on my payroll. 

Sorry, I stand corrected......it's been 'spreading like wildfire'..... for seven years! :yes:

I think it's pretty clear 'who stands to gain', but it would be nice if you actually verified the things you claim rather than yet another link; no doubt your failure to do so is born out of fear of the consequences of 'outside forces', who you also repeatedly fail to name. Do YOU actually know? 

As for rants, I think you're doing ok yourself; anything to do with axis versus allies and you're all over it like a rash; telling us all how we're sleepwalking into who knows what by swallowing everything we're spoon fed rather than thinking for ourselves. We do think for ourselves; we don't swallow everything we're fed because we're intelligent adults who know it for what it is....politics. We don't care. If you really care then do something about it; many others have. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Sorry, I stand corrected......it's been 'spreading like wildfire'..... for seven years! :yes:

I think it's pretty clear 'who stands to gain', but it would be nice if you actually verified the things you claim rather than yet another link; no doubt your failure to do so is born out of fear of the consequences of 'outside forces', who you also repeatedly fail to name. Do YOU actually know? 

As for rants, I think you're doing ok yourself; anything to do with axis versus allies and you're all over it like a rash; telling us all how we're sleepwalking into who knows what by swallowing everything we're spoon fed rather than thinking for ourselves. We do think for ourselves; we don't swallow everything we're fed because we're intelligent adults who know it for what it is....politics. We don't care. If you really care then do something about it; many others have. 

The truth is spreading like wild fire, you misunderstood as usual. 

33 minutes ago, Hamster said:

The truth is spreading like wild fire,

What 'truth' would that be?

Your truth seems to emanate from the Russian propaganda machine, and those of its allies. Hardly a balanced source of information.

This thread has confirmed to me why action was so important, the way Russia has been behaving, pushing limits ever further and gauging the Wests reaction, I'm glad we've called them out this time, Russia then spreads crazy propaganda, which I never saw as much of a threat, thinking to myself who on earth would beleive any of that, well reading this thread has made me see how dangerous a tool Russian propaganda is I'm amazed how many people have been sucked in by it.

29 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

This thread has confirmed to me why action was so important, the way Russia has been behaving, pushing limits ever further and gauging the Wests reaction, I'm glad we've called them out this time, Russia then spreads crazy propaganda, which I never saw as much of a threat, thinking to myself who on earth would beleive any of that, well reading this thread has made me see how dangerous a tool Russian propaganda is I'm amazed how many people have been sucked in by it.

+ 1 

4 hours ago, ordnance said:

+ 1 

Frightening really. Being spoon fed by russia is just fine though. As long as your gobbling up each and every weird conspiracy and outrageous denial there is. 

In fact the more outrageous it is the wilder the claims and all the more they believe it. Imagine what gobbles (or however its spelt? would have done with twitter.  

Edited by GingerCat

5 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Russia hasn't been misbehaving in Syria at all, it is the West that's there as illegal combatants, the Russians are there at the request of a SOVEREIGN nation, just because you think you can change the rules to suit yourself doesn't make it right. 

Just in case some haven't quite grasped what has actually occurred let me explain, murica and its many puppet states have had to tread extremely carefully around Russia and its forces, they've pretty much had to ask permission where they can let off a bit of propaganda steam ;) by dropping bombs there. You need to understand that when you're scared of a superpower such as Russia,........showboating with pathetic comments such as mission accomplished and we're locked and loaded is designed for home consumption and doesn't impress those that matter. 

Edited by Hamster

5 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

+1

28 minutes ago, Hamster said:

:lol: Hello Poontang :lol:

:ninja: Hello Hamster :ninja:

Are we any further forward on the 'outside forces' and the 'truth which is spreading like wildfire'? Are we in 'deep state' territory yet? Just wondered. :)

14 minutes ago, poontang said:

:ninja: Hello Hamster :ninja:

Are we any further forward on the 'outside forces' and the 'truth which is spreading like wildfire'? Are we in 'deep state' territory yet? Just wondered. :)

You're not keeping up, last week the deep state staged a fake chem attack (they also did it last year), then they sold the story to the gullible, then they launched missiles illegally without a UN mandate or parliamentary vote in our case, (before any official enquiry could prove it was fake), this had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion :), lurvely, then they celebrated wiv mission accomplished, then they plan more sanctions against Putin who scares them witless, then things will still go against their original plans for Syria because of new boss Russia, then they'll spin another yarn or two about Corbyn this week.....................it's a never ending circus................of course it could all be EXACTLY as the msm in the West describes it. :) 

On 14/04/2018 at 14:41, Rewulf said:

Very scary film was 'Threads' 
Its not what happens during an attack, or even the immediate aftermath, radiation ect, its title reflects how the threads of society unravel.
With things never really being the same again.
Its worth a watch if youve never seen it.
Its worth a watch if you have, just to remind you what the stakes are.

Obvious some of you never lived through the Cold War when the threat of a nuclear attack was more than possible for many years.   I served on Police Mobile Columns back then in early 60s and the last Column was the one which turned out to Aberffan when the colliery tip slid over the primary school.  It is VERY scary to be briefed on just what would happen and nuclear devices where small in comparison to today.  I still believe the mutual destruction understanding holds good.

Having said that I do believe there is more likely that Putin would flip on a first strike, before any of the western nuclear powers.

16 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Obvious some of you never lived through the Cold War when the threat of a nuclear attack was more than possible for many years.   I served on Police Mobile Columns back then in early 60s and the last Column was the one which turned out to Aberffan when the colliery tip slid over the primary school.  It is VERY scary to be briefed on just what would happen and nuclear devices where small in comparison to today.  I still believe the mutual destruction understanding holds good.

Having said that I do believe there is more likely that Putin would flip on a first strike, before any of the western nuclear powers.

I'm plenty old enough to remember nuclear war being a strong possibility. 

When you say 'flip' do you mean Putin would consider a first strike against NATO, how do you arrive at that hypothesis? 

6 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Spent almost 30yrs judging peoples characters as a profession and he sure scares me.  Read up the piece on the investigation re the body in the bag and the comments by the ex KGB operative now living here in the UK, but I suppose he is a Trump puppet as well. Hmmmm ???

Not disputing your credentials, but in your professional capacity HOW did you judge them? 

In person? Or did you rely on other people's opinion, or did you watch them on media and make a judgement? 

I'm not being facetious, I'm genuinely interested how you arrive at the opinion he would destroy his own and others countries on a first strike basis. 

42 minutes ago, Hamster said:

You're not keeping up, last week the deep state staged a fake chem attack (they also did it last year), then they sold the story to the gullible, then they launched missiles illegally without a UN mandate or parliamentary vote in our case, (before any official enquiry could prove it was fake), this had the effect of raising missile manufacturers shares by 5 billion :), lurvely, then they celebrated wiv mission accomplished, then they plan more sanctions against Putin who scares them witless, then things will still go against their original plans for Syria because of new boss Russia, then they'll spin another yarn or two about Corbyn this week.....................it's a never ending circus................of course it could all be EXACTLY as the msm in the West describes it. :) 

No, really I'm not finding it hard to keep up... but it is becoming near impossible to get a straight answer from you. 

Now, this 'deep state' which according to you is behind this whole episode consists of who? Individuals and corporations please. You must know who they are as you're accusing them of killing women and children, so I'm sure you'll be happy to name them?

The missiles were sent Friday night, and the stock markets don't open again until tomorrow morning, so how could you possibly know that the manufacturers shares have gone up by $5bn? You see, this is the problem with your arguments so far. They're based on what you want to be true rather than any real facts.