Henley in Arden shoot

Hi it's possible we may have a place for our shoot in Henley-in-Arden. It's a small very informal rough shoot. We put down roughly 100 ex layers 100 ducks, and show about 10 days per season. There is pest control Out of Season. Preference would be given to someone living locally and someone with a dog. If you've got a dog and live locally and you will be welcomed with open arms! 

Cost is about£400 for a full gun final cost to be determined when we meet in June but it will be around that amount. Drop me a private message if you're interested with your phone number I'll give you a call back and see how the situation is, of course isn't guaranteed but the shoot captain asked me to put this out because some of the members we're getting on a bit and we're not sure whether they will make it for this season.

Thanks

Martin

Yep, lived right next door. Very nice little village but similar in some ways to where I live now.

Some great shooting country both sides of the A34..ooops now re designated A3400 I believe.  Had a brilliant Magistrates Court there where they didn't take prisoners with speeders through the town. Always 20% higher fines than anywhere else. 

redogi I hope you find a good gun or two to appreciate it.

Will pass the word.

Edited by Walker570