MINOX ZX5i 5-25x56 SFP PLEX ABESHEN 66619 SCOPE

slaphead

As New - Perfect Condition - Boxed with manual and lens cloth.

Bought in September 2017, this scope, bought for use on my HMR has seen very little use. Selling to fund a new night vision scope because I dont shoot during the day and the bunnies are sensitive to light so Ive been using my Yukon Photon as a stop gap (taken off my air rifle) instead of the Minox. It has an illuminated ret. The small + in the center is the illuminated part so as not to "light out" the target. RRP £950

Complete with box and cleaning cloth as you would expect.

Belting scope but just not what I need right now. Id keep it if it wasn't for having to fund the new one.

PRICE DROP £550

Description

This Minox ZX5i 5-25x56 scope with Plex Absehen reticle features a large field of view, special optical high-tech glass, sharpness and clarity in low light situations, infinitely variable reticle illumination, parallax compensation, position sensor that automatically deactivates illumination, M* multi-coating, 1/4 MOA elevation and windage adjustments, shock and scratch resistant aluminum housing, comfortable variable power adjustment, quick adjusting ocular, argon gas, and waterproof/fogproof internal lenses.

Specifications

Item Condition Almost New
Scope Weight: 835g
Scope Length: 16.9"
Magnification Range: 5-25x
Scope Objective Diameter: 56mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
Scope Turret Adjustment: 1/4 MOA
Reticle Position: SFP
Field of View: 7.2m-1.6m @ 100m
Eye Relief: 100m
Illuminated Reticle: yes