Sign in to follow this  
Proxy

Cz stock

Hello their.

Going to getting a CZ 452 .22lr, But I was looking to get a thumbhole stock for it. Anyone know or got one done off someone before? I have seen Boyds And I really like the stock but they wont ship if its over 100us dollars. how much would I be expected to pay for a thumbhole stock with a custom paint on it?

Cheers.

I paid £300 fitted for a CZ527 .17 hornet on one off Mike at Calton Moor range which is very nice in black pepper laminate. Really fits me and gives a good weld for the scope

Pic

IMG_0340.JPG

Edited by Zetter

2 hours ago, Zetter said:

I paid £300 fitted for a CZ527 .17 hornet on one off Mike at Calton Moor range which is very nice in black pepper laminate. Really fits me and gives a good weld for the scope

Pic

IMG_0340.JPG

Is that bedded as well or just a bit of fitting to get it to slot in? 

Boyds are a nightmare to get hold of right now if it has to be ordered. Parmoor gun stocks have copied them on a duplicator but you have to put on a finish yourself used to be good quality but not seen any for a while.  

Form Rifle stocks seem very helpful. I was after a stock that nobody seemed to make and he would have taken mine and put it in the machine and made a template or whatever sorcery it is they do to create a template. Google form rifle stocks and he’s top of the page.