Weihrauch HW100S service

Beardo

My HW100 is around 12 years old now, seems like an internal seal has gone as it's leaking air, have replaced the filler bottle one to no avail.
Does it have to go back to Hull Cartridge or is there a decent place to get it serviced anyone could recommend?

On 17/04/2018 at 20:47, shawn9914 said:

Send or take it to the airgun doctor in cannock chase he is the best you will find sorted my hw100 while I waited it' now better than new 

Don' take anywhere else honestly he is superb ask on the airgun forum or check out his Google reviews airgun doctor

yes defo all mine go there top man :good:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 20:47, shawn9914 said:

Send or take it to the airgun doctor in cannock chase he is the best you will find sorted my hw100 while I waited it' now better than new 

Don' take anywhere else honestly he is superb ask on the airgun forum or check out his Google reviews airgun doctor

Another recommendation for the Airgun Doctor.  Very knowledgeable and helpful, and serviced my HW100 whilst I waited.  Couldn't have been easier and better.