Following a sad encounter with an embankment in the snow my 2000 V plate Land Rover Discovery 2 was put on its side. 

The insurance company have allowed me to break it, they then want the destruction notice. 

The good bits - really good engine with new injection wiring harness. Clutch and dual mass flywheel have done 8k only - gearbox and drive train are all good.

Loads of bits available and vehicle is still running / driving until next weekend when dismantling will begin so you can come and see for yourself. Disco is dark blue.

Please contact Ross (my mate ) to arrange and talk money.

Ross - 07711712527

Clock says 200k, still sounds nice I used to go from Bucks to Shropshire every few weeks no problems. It is available to test if you wish. turbo on engine is not original and is also good.

Service history unknown before me as it was with a farmer, I flushed engine and filled with fully syth oil and slick additive to reduce friction.

I am traveling this weekend - looking at possible replacement to my Disco so best to call my mobile 07979930704 or contact my mate Ross 07711712527 pop along try it our run to hot whatever you need to do no worries.

Steve