Heads up

Cosd

I'm sure I can't be the only person who has never seen these :)

Went to see a mate last night for a coffee and he say's "I've got you a present", and out come these protective glasses. I thought that's nice, but he insisted I try them on.

These are protective glasses but they are bi-focal, so if like me your long distance eye sight is ok but can't read anything close up, these are excellent.

Now whilst doing my diy I don't have to wear my reading glasses which I am constantly taking off and putting back on losing and damaging them. These must also be excellent for those in trade work where they need protective glasses.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01EJY1GNW/ref=asc_df_B01EJY1GNW51779615/?tag=googshopuk-21&creative=22146&creativeASIN=B01EJY1GNW&linkCode=df0&hvadid=207956646229&hvpos=1o8&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7420362381767314542&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045983&hvtargid=pla-298139465425

Yes i use infield ones quite regular different colours define the the + reading strength, only problem is looking down through the reading part if walking round on site. Easy to trip over something you cant see being out of focus.

Edited by figgy