Dale Winton,RIP.Checks out at only 62.

sako751sg

me and you appear to be roughly the same age and I'm regularly seeing the celebs I grew up seeing on tv passing on.  Its just another chapter seeing people of the slightly older generation succumbing to illnesses.

There of course will be more to follow in time  but on a more morbid, personal  note, I'm now seeing guys and gals of my own age bracket being struck down-only this week I learned a team mate of mine who's super fit, ex Royal Marine and a father of two in his late 30's has cancer. the outlook is not good.

how cruel is life sometimes?

f.

10 hours ago, Fuddster said:

I'm now seeing guys and gals of my own age bracket being struck down-only this week I learned a team mate of mine who's super fit, ex Royal Marine and a father of two in his late 30's has cancer. the outlook is not good.

how cruel is life sometimes?

Its part of getting older I'm afraid to say. Dale Winton was 62, not many years ago that would have been seen as a good age. Both my grandfathers died in their early 60s 

3 hours ago, Vince Green said:

He was very much a local lad round here. Watched his Florida Fly Drive a few weeks back and he didn't look well in that

Indeed.

Made a comment at the time that he looked as though he was wearing a support brace/corset as he was not carrying himself correctly.