Sad loss

steve0146

Take care my friend, I've just done 2 retrieves on dummies with r Mack ( on a river though , he's only 11 months old) and he brought them to my hand , as his dad I was pleased as punch,

chin  up  r kid, from another true dog man ,  my last mucker was 15 nearly 16 when he passed , r Bruno was a Igbo lil *** lol lol

flynny

Edited by flynny

so sorry to read this what a lovely dog  take my advice and get another one quick I lost mine and waited to long as I was so upset I didn't want to go through the grief again but now I have abbie she is the best thing I have  another dog will not replace willow but  it will be another  adventure and give you and a new lab good happy times  . rip willow

Edited by nobbyathome

Sorry for your loss mate ive been watching your videos on YouTube lately very sorry to hear that your lab has passed away my own big fox red lab got hit by car over a year ago hes doin fine but my heart was broken The lads are right i think a fowlers dog is special its just u and the dog out on the marsh.lough or foreshore Special bond builds up Hope you keep the chin up and im sure you will have a new fowling dog in the future You still have the memories mate 

On 05/05/2018 at 17:00, ratty1 said:

Sorry for your loss mate. She was a good dog. If you fancy flight any time just ring me and Ile bring a dog out for you or if I can't make it you can come and grab Humphrey anytime. He'll work for anyone. 

Ross. 

Thanks.  Appreciate it.