Daystate X2

Mr.C

From a retailer would be best unless the seller has any history of service - tip it up above 45 degrees and cycle the action with a pellet in it - some Daystates around that period had a tendency to drop pellets back into the action and jam up the works that meant the end of your days shooting - seem to remember that the shock of the mag cycling shook the pellet out backwards where it would then cause the jam - nightmare, my Mk3 did it several times and the Daystate dealer that fixed it each time admitted that it was a fairly common problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant guns my friend I both have one his is the X2R and mine is an X2 there both pellet on pellet at 45 yards mine is a Prestige Model with a Gary Cane walnut thumbhole stock both are .177 and had no trouble at all they are real quality pcps in fact better made than most new pcps imo

Only negative if you call it that is there is no gauge on the gun but who needs one you know how many shots you have taken mine does at least 90 shots before needing a top up....

Buy one you won' regret it !