Buck shot size for IPSC

I'm going to try reloading some buckshot shells for IPSC Practical Shotgun. I need to make sure I get it right because a mistake can be costly when buying the components. My question mostly concerns the size of the lead balls needed to make a complete shell. Is there a standard size? The website I am looking at, Shellhouse, lists different sizes. Can anyone tell me what size is the standard or is Thera standard even. My guess is .357 diameter.

Has anyone dabbled making IPSC Buckshot?

I don't own a chronograph but I have had my birdshot chronied at a level 3. It was GB 7's so there was no problem. But...if I make some buckshot shells it might be a problem because I would be guessing the Power Factor. Pattern would be my primary concern for now. I make slug which are accurate and reliable using 20 grains is Vectan AS. I was going to replicate that load to begin with for the buckshot.

I cast and reload buckshot but not for IPSC. I cast 0.320 inch buck with a 20 cavity mould plus I have some 0.300 inch and 0.360 inch. I load mainly in plastic wads to try and extend the effective range, powders I have used are all American I have not tried Vectan AS.

I assume your ranges are short say less than 25 yards and you require a 15 - 20 inch pattern. A Cheddite or Fiocchi 2.750 inch case with fibre wadding and 8 or 9 pellets of 0.320/0.330 inch dia would do it. Roll or crimp closure. You may want to load a 6 pellet load that may work as well. I have load data for Red Dot and Longshot, if that would help drop me a PM. Good luck.