Another example of NO justice

Newbie to this

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be seen to be racist and convict a foreigner of a crime can we?

There should be a mandatory sentence for sexual assault regardless of who commits it.

The judge needs sacking. By passing sentences like this he is either out of touch with reality or condones that sort of behaviour. 

21 minutes ago, walshie said:

There should be a mandatory sentence for sexual assault regardless of who commits it.

The judge needs sacking. By passing sentences like this he is either out of touch with reality or condones that sort of behaviour. 

This poor young man !
You dont know what hes been through, hes a refugee you know, its not his fault !

Good on the judge for giving him a chance.
Im sure he wont do it again...

hello, has not Enoch Powells speech come back to haunt us? should we not revoke the human rights act? and agree with newbie where the offender is given more concern than their victim, this young lady will be scarred for life but in the mind, having had a family member many years ago go through a similar experience but was raped and strangled to a point of passing out, her scars have never healed, he was give 8 years but out in 6,   

1 hour ago, JJsDad said:

Judge Statman appears to live in some sort of parallel universe !  The offender will probably think this is jolly, I will go looking for another young lady tonight. I sometimes despair where we are headed in this country.

Not where we are headed, we have arrived at the liberal let it all happen, sod the victim, it's the perpetrator we protect version of Bliars Blighty!

4 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Try going to any country - Saudi Arabia for example - assault someone and then tell the court you don't speak Arabic. Perhaps they would let you off.

One of the worst decisions I have ever seen. truly and utterly pathetic.

It is a shame that these judges do not have to justify their decisions and face a vote every couple of years!

3 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

No prison for committing sexual assult and assult, because he had a rough upbringing. 

...... What an absolute disgrace.

I agree its a disgrace that you used just part of the reasons he didn`t go to jail, part of which was the lack of ability to rehabilitate him never mind the cost

Judge Philip Statman was unable to include a condition that he attends a 'vigorous and intensive' sex offender treatment programme, as is usually imposed in such cases, due to Kbrom's basic knowledge of the English language. He was told the probation service, who run such courses, were unable to provide interpreters for offenders as a result of both practical and funding issues.Such a programme is also not available in prisons for foreign sex offenders with limited language skills for the same reasons.

3 hours ago, walshie said:

Someone else who can`t or won`t read,

Filmon Kbrom convicted of sexual assault

6 minutes ago, henry d said:

I agree its a disgrace that you used just part of the reasons he didn`t go to jail, part of which was the lack of ability to rehabilitate him never mind the cost

:lol: Makes you wonder why they bothered convicting him then, or why the CPS bothered pursuing the case, or why after he was arrested, and the police realised he could nt speak English , they didnt just let him go ?

If you cannot rehabilitate an offender, especially a sexual one , what do you do ?
Just hope they dont do it again ?
Because if they do , your going to have to let them go again.
Can you not agree  this is not the way to protect the public, or deal with crime ?

Edited by Rewulf

7 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Makes you wonder .... Yes it does

If you cannot rehabilitate an offender, especially a sexual one , what do you do ?

... a 30-day rehabilitation activity requirement.... sex offender register for 10 years and attend monthly reviews of his progress with Judge Statman over the next two years.

At least read the article

13 minutes ago, henry d said:

So which part did I miss, I think it was all there in the link.

So I guess that you think it is ok that he committed a sexual assalt and doesn't go to prison. I don’t see your point about rehabilitation, he should be punished for his crime and then deported so he poses no further threat to the UK public.

As for calling me a disgrace, maybe the pot is calling the kettle.

8 minutes ago, henry d said:

At least read the article

You forgot the 180 hrs community service he was given.
That he cant do because he cant speak English.

I was talking about the sexual offenders course he cant do, but hey ,never mind.

Also the fact hes on the sex offenders register, means he is pretty much unemployable for 10 years, but thats fine too.
Get him living with you if you think hes OK?

37 minutes ago, henry d said:

Just what this country needs, another apologist....

18 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

So which part did I miss, I think it was all there in the link.

This is what you said; " ...because he had a rough upbringing." What was in the link didn`t matter as few bothered to read it as is evident from the replies and assumptions like the one below

6 minutes ago, old'un said:

Not to worry, he was just one out of the many “children” they let into the country, lets just hope he’s the only bad apple.

Don`t hold your prejudice in, say what you mean, you`ll feel better

Just now, stumfelter said:

Just what this country needs, another apologist....

I`m not apologising, just trying to level the playing field, the OP said he was given a lenient sentence due to his upbringing and that wasn`t strictly true, and I wouldn`t want anyone to think him a racist for cherry picking parts of the story to fit his own agenda

Henry D is it nice in that pink fluffy world you live in where you feel the need to be pedantic and condescending to everyone and try to browbeat them into agreeing with you by typing in bold?

That disgusting filth should have been sent to prison or deported. I don't give a monkey's what sort of upbringing he had. The man is a savage.