I need a new cartridge bag

jay404

Hi I’m after a new cartridge bag I currently have a leather one that holds 100 loose cartridges .

i often go to shoots and they do alternate drives Pheasant and then duck so I need to carry lead and non toxic . Without carrying random boxes with me.

I was ideally after one that I can separate them with like two compartments for my loose cartridges to be in.

had looked online but found nothing so came here to ask if anybody else had seen anything like it. 

An old syndicate member used to have such a cartridge bag

I’m sure I’ve seen them for sale on eBay etc.

probably best to get another cartridge bag.

our syndicate is similar with a good chance of duck so we always carry some non toxic in 1 pocket and lead in the other, then on duck drives just empty the lead out and grab the steel cartridge bag

Edited by archi

hello, if you want just 1 cartridge bag for 2 types of cartridges have you thought to pm Mel B on here as his wife Lin might be able to make you one, Lin made me a bespoke pigeon bag the size of a posty bag with a divider, ideal for summer shooting a few hours rather than taking a full decoy set up,   

22 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, if you want just 1 cartridge bag for 2 types of cartridges have you thought to pm Mel B on here as his wife Lin might be able to make you one, Lin made me a bespoke pigeon bag the size of a posty bag with a divider, ideal for summer shooting a few hours rather than taking a full decoy set up,   

that’s a good idea . Had seen some of her work before but couldn’t remember the name of the poster .

failing that think the two bag method could be the easiest and least likely for mistakes.

thanks 

1 hour ago, jay404 said:

that’s a good idea . Had seen some of her work before but couldn’t remember the name of the poster .

failing that think the two bag method could be the easiest and least likely for mistakes.

thanks 

Have a look at a jack pike cartridge bag, they're as cheap as chips!