Green house base

Mice!

Simple enough but I'm still checking.

I'm putting a green house in the garden amongst some trees so guaranteed to get a branch through the roof but there you go.

My plan is 6*2 frame put down some weed sheet stuff then hard core and whack it, then put flags on the hardcore.

Anything I'm missing?

cheers Mice!

When I built our greenhouse, I used 3' council paving slabs split down the middle with an angle grinder to give a perimeter base (laid on 5:1 sand/cement mix) and a centre walkway

Although we don't plant into the earth at the sides, everything is on racks, it provides drainage.

Build one in the tree like a tree house! Closer to the sun, better propagation! No risk of flooding! No having to lay flags, so much easier! 

Anything else I can help you with today? :lol: 

I shall be building a large shed soon and an laying a full on concrete base! The idea is, the shed will double as a garage for the caravan, and be a workshop!

9 hours ago, Lord Geordie said:

Anything else I can help you with today? :lol: 

I shall be building a large shed soon and an laying a full on concrete base! The idea is, the shed will double as a garage for the caravan, and be a workshop!

so where are you going to put all the stuff when try and put the caravan away for winter.