Can you recommend a dog trainer Lancashire

islandgun

Depending wot time ur travelling at but a detour on way down and back to see Davy Lisset at buccluech would be well worth it, might only be 20mins each way to his kennels from the M74.

Davy's a top bloke/trainer and a cracking set up he's got there with a big rabbit pen and plenty of other ground to go on depending wot ur dog needs.

It may be a bad time to catch spaniel trainers thou as will be in the thick of FTing and getting dogs ready for them

Thanks very much for the replies

Mice.... I tried to find Lee to msg but short of going through all the people on here I will just wait until he posts, there are quite a few trainers in your area so will email them and see what turns up, do you know of a local clay ground my daughter and i could have a lesson or two.. ?

Yellow Bear.... I did see the Kipperidge gundogs web site, looks a bit up market for me but i will mail them and see what happens

scotslad... I did wonder about the time of year, cheers, I was hoping to turn up on a few consecutive days. so will see what turns up down south. it would give me an excuse to get out of the house

cheers

Coniston ground at Skipton has a good rep.

There is also Kelbrook at Nelson (not my favorite ground)

Worsley at Manchester

And if you are going Sunday Webber's ground at Astley

all within 45-60 minutes

another 15 minutes would give you Catton on a Wednesday. 

Someone may be able to give others Northwards.

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

Thanks very much for the replies

Mice.... I tried to find Lee to msg but short of going through all the people on here I will just wait until he posts, there are quite a few trainers in your area so will email them and see what turns up, do you know of a local clay ground my daughter and i could have a lesson or two.. ?

Yellow Bear.... I did see the Kipperidge gundogs web site, looks a bit up market for me but i will mail them and see what happens

scotslad... I did wonder about the time of year, cheers, I was hoping to turn up on a few consecutive days. so will see what turns up down south. it would give me an excuse to get out of the house

cheers

Lee had a thread on cocker training must further down the page. If you click on the avatar then click on the envelope symbol to pm him.

There are a couple of places not too far away for clays i haven't been to any of them but I'll make some enquiries, lad i used to train with his misses shoots and think she just missed out on the Olympics in 2012, they live near longridge as it happens I'll see what she say's.