02 nissan navara , crew cab.

mel b3

hiya guys,

my old shooting bus has outgrown its use , so its time to go , it needs quite a few jobs doing , so its being sold for spares or repair , or for a truck that can be left on your farm/shoot.

its an 02 plate , nissan navara , crew cab pick up., its done 140,000 miles , and has mot until 1st feb 2019.

ive left it in its minging state to take the pics, so that it can be seen at it worst(but ill clean it for the first time if someone buys it) , its been used as my work/shooting truck for the last three years or so , and its been used for ferrying things backwards and forwards to our woodland.

it has a long list of faults, the tub is pretty rotten(but works perfectly and could be repaired easily enough) , the reverse lights dont work , im pretty sure that it will need welding on the sills for the next mot , one of the rear lights was broken (when i reversed into the same farm gate twice), its been repaired with the coloured tape stuff and works fine, it has a very bad wheel wobble due to one of the front tyres being damaged recently(needs a tyre), the tailgate doesnt lock (it hasnt done since i bought it), the center console is flapping around(again, it has been since i bought it), it had some advisories on the mot , but i cant remember what they are(and didnt get them fixed), it drips oil like a landrover , and drips diesel from the filler neck when i fill the tank.  its filthy and it smells, and probably has loads of other things wrong with it.

the good points are , it always starts , and drives quite well when the tyre is ok , its great for parking up and standing on the tailgate to shoot, it has the remote handle for a lamp (some thieving scrote stole my lamp), the inside is dirty , but in decent condition under the grime.

id like £600 ono for it , or id happily swap it for something of equal value(shooting related), with cash either way.

im located near to jcn 9 m6 , tipton/wednesbury , dy4 postcode

feel free to come and see it/drive it , or , ask any questions.

ill leave it on here for a few days , then its off to the auction site, with the other overpriced piles of poop.

20180429_152215.jpg

20180429_152234.jpg

20180429_152247.jpg

20180429_152310.jpg

20180429_152318.jpg

20180429_152327.jpg

20180429_152330.jpg

20180429_152354.jpg

Edited by mel b3