Labour and specifically Dianne Abbott

PPP

Are these guys really as stupid as they seem inclined it wish to appear? The Conservative party seems to be doing a pretty good job of screwing things up and as expected May is proving to be a weak and uninspirational leader giving Labour the opportunity to engage and broaden its footprint yet they insist in giving air time to such vacuous morons as Abbott..

Edited by PPP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, old'un said:

ITV, Diane Abbott interview with Piers Morgan on Windrush and immigration, unbelievable that that woman still holds any position in the labour party…https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6173241/diane-abbott-repeatedly-refuses-to-say-what-should-happen-to-illegal-migrants-in-car-crash-interview-with-piers-morgan/

Absolutely hilarious and astounding! That woman is the shadow Home Secretary! ?

I do hope that Labour don’t get rid of her because when the empty headed vote her into office ( and they will ) I want all those who did, to benefit from the full weight of their stupidity.

If the tories loose out to such opposition as this then they truly don’t deserve to be in power. 

Thanks for posting. 

They, maybe, really do need to * * off and give us an alternative opposition opportunity? We really are in a total political mess with comewhat may, abbot and corbyn fairytale, lib dims, greener than grass?

Come back monster ravin loony party you are guaranteed an in.:lol:

If you had a woman who acted and spoke like that living next door to you, you'd assume she was a bit mental Even Corbyn can't think she's the right person for the job. She can just about read scripts but hasn't a clue what they mean. I expect she'll be off work with another mystery illness now. 

She's got the job because she ticks the right boxes for ethnicity, sex and stupidity. No other reason. 

1 hour ago, PPP said:

Her appearance on BBC news was comical..

It is every time she is given the oxygen of publicity.

12 minutes ago, oowee said:

Abbott is off the scale. I worked with a number of similar characters in London boroughs way beyond sensible.

I don't think May is weak she just has to reflect the divisions in the party with a very slim balance of power. 

Yes indeed, trying to please everyone will never work.

12 minutes ago, oowee said:

Abbott is off the scale. I worked with a number of similar characters in London boroughs way beyond sensible.

I don't think May is weak she just has to reflect the divisions in the party with a very slim balance of power. 

31 minutes ago, walshie said:

If you had a woman who acted and spoke like that living next door to you, you'd assume she was a bit mental Even Corbyn can't think she's the right person for the job. She can just about read scripts but hasn't a clue what they mean. I expect she'll be off work with another mystery illness now. 

She's got the job because she ticks the right boxes for ethnicity, sex and stupidity. No other reason. 

She in turn will fall on her sword when her time comes.

21 minutes ago, clakk said:

You missed one another Walshie ,they were an item 

Apparently they were!

31 minutes ago, clakk said:

You missed one another Walshie ,they were an item :sick:

I was trying not to think of anything quite so gruesome. "Being an item" doesn't make someone as dumb as her a candidate for that job. Or it shouldn't. 

She has had instilled in her (as many all politicians have), the golden rule of 'whatever you do don't answer the question asked".  Unfortunately, she is so stupid that she applies this in all circumstances - even when the interviewer gives her a helping hand.

The Home Office, with its wide ranging portfolio covering domestic security, anti terrorism, policing, immigration etc. is a known 'difficult' office to hold, and it has been noticeable to me that the decline of Amber Rudd has been at least in part due to 'leaked documents' from her own department.  Clearly her staff wanted her out (for whatever reason).  Whoever leaks classified material can very easily be prosecuted ........ but somehow the police and security services can never find the offender when it is an inside job.  Masonic handshakes all round please.

How Diane Abbott, who can't manage an interview whilst in opposition (where it is dead easy to attack any government policy) would ever have a hope of coping whilst in office (where one has to be on the defensive on government policy) - I cannot imagine.  It may be that Comrade Corbyn plans to replace her with someone ever further left (David Lamy?) once he is in No 10.

Corbyn is not stupid, but very devious and underhand, and I suspect she has something on him to keep her post.

Edited by JohnfromUK

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

It is every time she is given the oxygen of publicity.

Yes indeed, trying to please everyone will never work.

She in turn will fall on her sword when her time comes.

Apparently they were!

she fell on corbyns sword for a few years and seems to have survived..........

37 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

She has had instilled in her (as many all politicians have), the golden rule of 'whatever you do don't answer the question asked".  Unfortunately, she is so stupid that she applies this in all circumstances - even when the interviewer gives her a helping hand.

The Home Office, with its wide ranging portfolio covering domestic security, anti terrorism, policing, immigration etc. is a known 'difficult' office to hold, and it has been noticeable to me that the decline of Amber Rudd has been at least in part due to 'leaked documents' from her own department.  Clearly her staff wanted her out (for whatever reason).  Whoever leaks classified material can very easily be prosecuted ........ but somehow the police and security services can never find the offender when it is an inside job.  Masonic handshakes all round please.

How Diane Abbott, who can't manage an interview whilst in opposition (where it is dead easy to attack any government policy) would ever have a hope of coping whilst in office (where one has to be on the defensive on government policy) - I cannot imagine.  It may be that Comrade Corbyn plans to replace her with someone ever further left (David Lamy?) once he is in No 10.

Corbyn is not stupid, but very devious and underhand, and I suspect she has something on him to keep her post.

She's given a script which she repeats parrot fashion regardless of the question. Hence the debacle with how much it would cost for an extra 1000 coppers last year. She avoids questions she hasn't been given the answer to because she's so stupid.

This morning was an example of the same moronic sound bites.

"Would you deport the illegal immigrants?" "The Immigration Dept. is not fit for purpose."

"It looks sunny there Diane." "The Immigration is not fit for purpose."

"What are you having for lunch today Diane?" "The Immigration Dept. is not fit for purpose."

"You really are an idiot Diane." "The Immigration Dept is not fit for purpose."

14 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I've seen goldfish that are more clever!

Goldfish don't get £100K salary (MP's basic + 25% as a shadow minister), gold plated pension of about £20,000 a year (based on 10 yeas in Parliament, and she has been in for more than that now) and in the year to Nov 2017 she claimed £176,984.38 in expenses!  Overall, that is equivalent to about £300,000 a year as a 'package' including the defined benefit pension.

Perhaps she is cleverer than we give her credit for extracting that from us to try and bring us a Marxist state we don't want.  Perhaps we are really the fools?

6 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Goldfish don't get £100K salary (MP's basic + 25% as a shadow minister), gold plated pension of about £20,000 a year (based on 10 yeas in Parliament, and she has been in for more than that now) and in the year to Nov 2017 she claimed £176,984.38 in expenses!  Overall, that is equivalent to about £300,000 a year as a 'package' including the defined benefit pension.

Perhaps she is cleverer than we give her credit for extracting that from us to try and bring us a Marxist state we don't want.  Perhaps we are really the fools?

Some on here joined the labour party, to vote for corbyn because he was un-electable,  I dont think its wise to under estimate the stupidity  of voters