LGBT awareness month

Winston72

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, there's a couple of questions I've always wanted to ask:

Why do gay people assume we (meaning straight people) are interested in what gay people get up to? Are gay people interested or bothered in what my "special tastes" (if any) are in the bedroom?

Lastly. why do celebs "come out"? Are they so self-obsessed that they think I give a damn?

Oh, one more. :yes: Why did Tom Daley start talking with a lisp and acting very camp after he came out when he wasn't before?

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, walshie said:

In all seriousness, there's a couple of questions I've always wanted to ask:

Why do gay people assume we (meaning straight people) are interested in what gay people get up to? Are gay people interested or bothered in what my "special tastes" (if any) are in the bedroom?

Lastly. why do celebs "come out"? Are they so self-obsessed that they think I give a damn?

Oh, one more. :yes: Why did Tom Daley start talking with a lisp and acting very camp after he came out when he wasn't before?

Cheers.

That website has no sexual references at all, it was just to highlight the plight and struggle some of us have, and still do face

6 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

What's to learn..?

6 minutes ago, Snoozer said:

More "look at us we're different"

Waste of my time :no:

That we are all the same underneath as in wanting to be accepted and not judged, is kin of the point of Awareness and not to be stereotyped

Edited by Winston72

I'd say the first step to proper acceptance .is not to keep distingusing your self as different. 

" ooh this person is gay " 

So what ? I dont care. = accepted 

" ooh this person is gay " 

Oh really. I didnt know. What about this and that and the other . All a big deal .= not truly accepted 

Get over your self and live your own life .

I know i am

Infact im annoyed i even responded .

As a non responce would be truer acceptance .

Hence the close the thread posts. 

As long as the thread stays sensible there's no reason it will be locked - it isnt hurting anyone by being here. 

If you're not interested in discussing this or any other matter then move along to something you are interested in.

1 hour ago, Winston72 said:

Its more to do with the history of acceptance

I think with the culture we live in now winston it is accepted, just look at are city’s they have ares just for *********** like yourself.

there are forums that you can log into with likeminded people so you don’t need to tell all on PW you like cock pheasant not hen pheasant:lol:

Edited by shaun4860
Offensiveness removed