LGBT awareness month

Winston72

1 hour ago, The gouse said:

I think with the culture we live in now winston it is accepted, just look at are city’s they have ares just for ********** like yourself.

there are forums that you can log into with likeminded people so you don’t need to tell all on PW you like cock pheasant not hen pheasant

Brilliant well said ??

All screams of attention to me, looking to get reactions ? 

Not really the forum for it imo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The gouse said:

I think with the culture we live in now winston it is accepted, just look at are city’s they have ares just for ********* like yourself.

there are forums that you can log into with likeminded people so you don’t need to tell all on PW you like cock pheasant not hen pheasant

from a lot of the replies on here its not accepted, and your right , I like your mum are a fan of ****  do you condem her?

1 hour ago, rimmie said:

Brilliant well said ??

All screams of attention to me, looking to get reactions ? 

Not really the forum for it imo

Why not plenty of you discus hetro things on here, should we hide in fear?

1 minute ago, sitsinhedges said:

There are actually quite a lot of gay men and lesbians where I go dancing, including one of the instructors. No-one really gives a toss but the attention seeking ones do get on your tits.

You are one big attention seeker, fine a forum that suits your topic..

I just find it very strange you would even bring it up ? 

Why are you trying to cause confrontation? 

Then you make a comment about a mans mum, what game are you trying to play ? 

1 hour ago, Winston72 said:

from a lot of the replies on here its not accepted, and your right , I like your mum are a fan of ****, do you condem her?

Why not plenty of you discus hetro things on here, should we hide in fear?

1 hour ago, rimmie said:

I just find it very strange you would even bring it up ? 

Why are you trying to cause confrontation? 

Then you make a comment about a mans mum, what game are you trying to play ? 

I was simply trying to raise the awareness of LGBT history and you call me a "***** ******" not nice is it when someone pushes back, and what I said is true, no games.

I didn’t call you a ***** ******actually, it was another member.

why do you feel the need to push peoples faces in lgbt anything ? What makes you think anyone cares ? 

You’re an attention seeker, and **** stirrer. This whole topic is to cause an argument, which I think was you’re plan.

again, why ?

Does it really matter what sexual tendencies other folk have, as long as they don't push it onto people that are not interested . 

I've learnt allot of things as I've got older, the most important one is not giving a monkey's what other people do with their own lives another is not caring  what they say or think about me, but pinch my dinner or my pint and I revert to the Neanderthal. 

I’m not bothered which side of the fence people are on.

i haven’t any gay mates but lots of gay customers. Do I think it’s normal ? I believe in Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve but your not hurting anyone so im easy with it.

i don’t believe in people being bullied over it and treat people as I want to be treated.

im never sure why people go camp when gay ? But it’s their life.

i often wonder about my own kids and hope they’re straight but they are what they are and I’ll support them in the future but I’ll let them be kids for the most moment. 

I guess people get upset when it’s pushed in their face like religion/ vegan etc is.

8 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Does it really matter what sexual tendencies other folk have, as long as they don't push it onto people that are not interested . 

I've learnt allot of things as I've got older, the most important one is not giving a monkey's what other people do with their own lives another is not caring  what they say or think about me, but pinch my dinner or my pint and I revert to the Neanderthal. 

Spot on 

My view is as what has been stated.

Why is it ‘acceptable’ and almost laughed at for a gay man to be openly flirtatious and touchy feely with a non gay man. If it was man doing it to a woman then he’d be cuffed up. Imagine Louis Spence purring at you ?

Out of sight out of mind in my eyes. It’s not natural no matter what anyone one says.

1 hour ago, rimmie said:

I didn’t call you a ***** ******actually, it was another member.

why do you feel the need to push peoples faces in lgbt anything ? What makes you think anyone cares ? 

You’re an attention seeker, and **** stirrer. This whole topic is to cause an argument, which I think was you’re plan.

again, why ?

your right you didn't my apologies, when someone posts a thread for a charity poorly child etc are they attention seeking? or trying to raise the profile and awareness?

THAT IS ALL I AM TRYING TO DO!! to whichever one called me a *********** i blow a raspberry to you xx

1 hour ago, Winston72 said:

Its more to do with the history of acceptance

In what way ?

I accept people are whatever they are.

Apart from a minority of people with very limited views most have no issues with anyone's persuasion.

Just now, winnie&bezza said:

My view is as what has been stated.

Why is it ‘acceptable’ and almost laughed at for a gay man to be openly flirtatious and touchy feely with a non gay man. If it was man doing it to a woman then he’d be cuffed up. Imagine Louis Spence purring at you ?

Out of sight out of mind in my eyes. It’s not natural no matter what anyone one says.

Personally i think that guys that do that are halfwits, its offensive and no different to slobbering over a lady

Just now, ips said:

In what way ?

I accept people are whatever they are.

Apart from a minority of people with very limited views most have no issues with anyone's persuasion.

which has come about through raising awareness, but it still isn't accepted as well as it can be, as half the comments on here go to show

Ok topic change .

Who wants to know about the history of vegans and how we should all accept them and convert to only eating leaves .

Any one interested ? .

No ? 

So drop it .live and let live. Move on please  .

I shot a load of crows on saturday with my .410 it was awesome .biggest bag with it so far. 

IMG_20180428_143309.jpg

1 minute ago, Ultrastu said:

Ok topic change .

Who wants to know about the history of vegans and how we should all accept them and convert to only eating leaves .

Any one interested ? .

No ? 

I shot a load of crows on saturday with my .410 it was awesome .biggest bag with it so far. 

you should accept Vegans but no ones asking you to "convert" grow up man

Just now, Ultrastu said:

Ok topic change .

Any one interested ? .

No ? 

PHHHWWOAAAR.

Winston, here's a question. would you want to see a day when Gay pride/LGBTQ rallies and marches were completely irrelevent?

Just now, chrisjpainter said:

PHHHWWOAAAR.

Winston, here's a question. would you want to see a day when Gay pride/LGBTQ rallies and marches were completely irrelevent?

yes

1 minute ago, Ultrastu said:

I Never said they did .you made that up your self .mr attention seeker .

yeah just like the kids dying of cancer having appeals, attention seeking ****, like i said grow up, if you don't like what you read move on