BBC radio 2 now

Scully

13 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh, and I've just been up a ladder cleaning the gutters!

? What he said was that it’s just your mass is heavier than the air! Am I missing something here? Call it Gauacamoli rather than gravity if it suits....its effects are the same as far as I’m aware! 

33 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i listened to that  Scully, could not believe he gave up work to study if the earth was flat:hmm: and he was phoning from a boat, :lol: oh and a man on the moon was a hoax:rolleyes:

I know! Incredible! He claimed at the end of the earth was a huge ice wall, which was why no one was allowed to go there! 

22 minutes ago, Scully said:

I know! Incredible! He claimed at the end of the earth was a huge ice wall, which was why no one was allowed to go there! 

hello, i nearly spilled my tea when he was on air talking a load of bull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

41 minutes ago, Scully said:

Yeah seen that ain't that where Van Dam is in the coors light ad, and they all neglected to say the moon is made of cheese

The subjects on Vines show defy logic, who comes up with the criteria. Can you imagine the pre show discussion; "oh I've got one, this guy who says the earth is flat, that'll fly" Good job we don't pay for this twadle......oh pants! we do. DOH!

Did anyone listen to Jeremy Vine Agony Uncle? That was pretty good. Not much different to the real show just more entertaining. 

On the subject of gravity, isn't it relative to mass? The more mass something has then the more gravity it has but then the exception to that would be black holes as their density is far greater than their mass. 

2 hours ago, getthegat said:

The subjects on Vines show defy logic, who comes up with the criteria. Can you imagine the pre show discussion; "oh I've got one, this guy who says the earth is flat, that'll fly" Good job we don't pay for this twadle......oh pants! we do. DOH!

Only a rumoured £800.000 from the licence money? Divine drivel?

On 01/05/2018 at 16:35, wascal said:

I had to stop driving I was laughing so much 

good job they didn't mention the pacman effect I would've crashed :lol:

"One of the more interesting pieces of evidence came from speaker Darren Nesbit, who referred to the "Pac-Man effect" as the reason why planes don't fall off the edge of a flat Earth, according to the science news website Physics-Astronomy.org. When a plane or other object reaches the edge of the horizon, such as when Pac-Man reaches the end of the screen, that object will teleport from one side of the planet to the other, a la Pac-Man entering from the other side of the screen."

On 01/05/2018 at 19:08, Scully said:

Oh dear. I hope the ice wall doesn’t melt ,as all the water will run off over the edge .

harnser