Quick-Load for Windows 8.

jam1e

After much deliberation I've decided to buy QuickLOAD. That's if the latest edition works with Windows 8?

I've had a few people here and there, who were good enough to check pressure ratings for me. But it's about time i got my own version. 

Firstly is 1 Quick LOAD  and  Quick TARGET the same? And is the latest version 3.9? And will it work with Windows 8?

I'm not a real 'computer tech' person, so i'm a tad worried about buying it, but not being able to use it.... :blush: I'm told it comes with a paper written manual, is this right?

Could someone clarify for me. First where's the best place to buy one with good customer service. And secondly, when an update does appear, is it a download, or a new disc with just the new items on there?? Also, is there a version available to buy with free updates? If not, how many updates are produced each year, and are they all worth paying the £20 to £30 a go for them?

Some advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

J.