lurcherboy

10 hours ago, figgy said:

Nice to see you back Lurcherboy.   What you been up to in your time away ?

My life took a strange turn and I prepare to shoot with a camera rather than a gun now.

6 hours ago, mel b3 said:

How's things chas ?.

Alright mate, I live in Ireland now in the middle of nowhere with my girlfriend, two dogs, two cats & six chickens that she won't let me eat!

44 minutes ago, lurcherboy said:

My life took a strange turn and I prepare to shoot with a camera rather than a gun now.

Alright mate, I live in Ireland now in the middle of nowhere with my girlfriend, two dogs, two cats & six chickens that she won't let me eat!

that sounds absolutely fantastic chas , i really envy you mate. its funny that you dont shoot so much , i think that a lot of us start to lose the urge as we get older , im happy to have a country walk , with or without a gun these days.

its lovely to hear that youre still around , yp pops in every year or so lol.

4 hours ago, mel b3 said:

that sounds absolutely fantastic chas , i really envy you mate. its funny that you dont shoot so much , i think that a lot of us start to lose the urge as we get older , im happy to have a country walk , with or without a gun these days.

its lovely to hear that youre still around , yp pops in every year or so lol.

I know what you mean and if I ever fell for a fortune I wouldn't shoot a gamebird again, woodies yes, gamebirds no!

That last line made me laugh!

I live here on the side of a canal in the middle of nowhere. The nearest place is 5 km away and doesn't have a shop, but I do have a pub within cycling distance and see about 10 cars a day, no aeroplanes, and no light pollution.

ADPL1342.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ollieollie said:

Very similar to Tipton Mel 

Cut fishing in tipton is great ,just as long as you don't mind Asda trollies and dead dogs lol.

Did you know that you can't enter tipton without crossing a canal ?.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/05/2018 at 14:09, henry d said:

I was only just thinking about you a couple of days ago, are you still driving landies or do you drive proper motors now :P

Please stop fantasising about me HD, it can never happen as I have way too much testosterone or whatever you call it.

Yes I am, and no, the Asians may well one day make a 4x4 that can do 4x4 work, but that day has not come yet, but I respect your choice to support foreign goods as opposed to the UK,  ***** ;)

Message me H

Hi Charlie nice to see you are still around last time i spoke to you was one of the PW charity shoots a few years ago..

Glad things are OK for you take care mate...

think of all the eggs ..??????

Edited by hawkeye

• 1 month later...