Items for Sale

beanieboy

Pics of the following can be emailed to those interested. All prices include 'Signed for' postage. Payment via Bank Transfer.

Seeland Etosha Jacket

Only tried on. Jacket is a generous Large and is too big for me. It is as new and will never be worn as I have lost more weight over the past few months. Lovely light hunting jacket, brindle in colour. RRP £120, although I've seen them on offer at £89. Asking £55.

Edger Bros OptiMate 3-12x50 Scope with Mounts

Scope is in mint condition as it was rarely used. Asking £45 for scope and mounts.

Lee Classic Reloading Kit 223

Excellent used condition. Comes complete in box. £25

Lee Perfect Powder Measure

As new, complete with box, instructions etc. I only load for 223 and, to be honest, find it quicker to use Lee scoop and trickle up to weight. The measure is super accurate though and would be great for those reloading high quantities of ammo. £24

Bresser Sprite 10x50 Monocular

This little monocular has superb optics for the price. £40

Ohaus 505 Beam Scales

These are old scales, which is obviously reflected in their condition. They still work as they should. I purchased a new RCBS powder tray for them [cost £24!]. These predate the RCBS 505 and some folk consider them one of the best beam scales made. £45

I will not be able to send pics until I get home from work later this afternoon, so, for those interested, bear with me and I will respond to any requests then.

Edited by beanieboy

On 08/05/2018 at 09:00, beanieboy said:

Pics of the following can be emailed to those interested. All prices include 'Signed for' postage. Payment via Bank Transfer.

Seeland Etosha Jacket

Only tried on. Jacket is a generous Large and is too big for me. It is as new and will never be worn as I have lost more weight over the past few months. Lovely light hunting jacket, brindle in colour. RRP £120, although I've seen them on offer at £89. Asking £55.

Edger Bros OptiMate 3-12x50 Scope with Mounts

Scope is in mint condition as it was rarely used. Asking £45 for scope and mounts.

Lee Classic Reloading Kit 223

Excellent used condition. Comes complete in box. £25

Lee Perfect Powder Measure

As new, complete with box, instructions etc. I only load for 223 and, to be honest, find it quicker to use Lee scoop and trickle up to weight. The measure is super accurate though and would be great for those reloading high quantities of ammo. £24

Bresser Sprite 10x50 Monocular

This little monocular has superb optics for the price. £40

Ohaus 505 Beam Scales

These are old scales, which is obviously reflected in their condition. They still work as they should. I purchased a new RCBS powder tray for them [cost £24!]. These predate the RCBS 505 and some folk consider them one of the best beam scales made. £45

I will not be able to send pics until I get home from work later this afternoon, so, for those interested, bear with me and I will respond to any requests then.

Scales and Lee Classic Loader sold.

• 3 weeks later...