Ditchman's health problem

ditchman

49 minutes ago, TriBsa said:

Sheesh. You read the topic and think Ditchman has been struck down with a serious health problem, but it's just gluttony. So no sympathy there.:lol: At least it wasn't another of the seven deadly sins with Fat Sarah.:lol:

shudder to think what the first 6 were like..............

16 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Don't  bother counting them up, you were there!

Fat Sarah forever.

Are you suggesting that the gluttony was a half time snack between bouts of lust in his chubby concubine's bed chamber Tightchoke?

1 minute ago, TriBsa said:

Are you suggesting that the gluttony was a half time snack between bouts of lust in his chubby concubine's bed chamber Tightchoke?

Well, now you mention it I am, but I wasn't initially, I am trying to eat my dinner!:lol:

43 minutes ago, TriBsa said:

41 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well, now you mention it I am, but I wasn't initially, I am trying to eat my dinner!:lol:

OI...pack it in you two...:mad:..............just because i live on the Broards  dosnt make me Admiral Fellatio Nelson................

i give up.........................:unhappy:

this is what fat sarah looks like after 150 pints of admams ale 4 lines of coke...and a packet of hash cookies...

sorry had to get rid of the pic ...it was making me feel unwell............

Edited by ditchman

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i give up.........................

this is what fat sarah looks like after 150 pints of admams ale 4 lines of coke...and a packet of hash cookies...

sorry had to get rid of the pic ...it was making me feel unwell............

What this one?

hqdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, team tractor said:

I’m on lanzaprosle morning and night now max dosage . Gavescon between too :/ .

im now tea total as it feels like a heart attack else in bed . I had a camera down my throat recently and it’s all burnt. 

it starts to get you down 

Must have been really bad if it burnt the camera!

Look, don't think I am speaking out of turn, and tell me to mind my own business by all means because I really won't be offended. Have you had this really properly checked out ? because I come from a family with a high risk of stomach or asophogus cancer and crippling acid indigestion and reflux is the major symptom. My grandfather died from it, my uncles and aunts died from it, my dad died from it  and now my cousins are dropping like flies.

My list of things I won't eat is growing all the time 

10 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Look, don't think I am speaking out of turn, and tell me to mind my own business by all means because I really won't be offended. Have you had this really properly checked out ? because I come from a family with a high risk of stomach or asophogus cancer and crippling acid indigestion and reflux is the major symptom. My grandfather died from it, my uncles and aunts died from it, my dad died from it  and now my cousins are dropping like flies.

My list of things I won't eat is growing all the time 

Not trying to derail the thread here, but when you say checked out, you mean go to your GP ?

Ive had reflux and acid for 15 years, when you talk to the doctor, its ' Take gaviscon, oh you take ranitidine, keep taking them ' No checks on whats causing the problem, thats from 3 different GPs.

I had a cough for 6 months, big TV advertising campaign 'If you have had a cough for more than 3 weeks, go to your doctor, it could be cancer' My doctor did NOTHING except give me a steroid inhaler which made it worse, no interest in referral .

Kidney stone issue (occasional intense pain when urinating) for 10 years, constant visits to various GPs, I got an ultrasound last year eventually, result - nothing wrong with you !
Pain continues.

I give up with quacks, they  are   just   not   interested.