Fancy a drool over a new motor

loriusgarrulus

2 minutes ago, The gouse said:

I take it you have never been behind the wheel of a Lamborghini then?

I had bikes for 20 years so speed is boring to me now.

i love driving vans and for some strange reason I love my 1.3 auto terrios . It’s just so much fun. 

I love the bottom end stomp and grunt 

48 minutes ago, Dougy said:

I must be wierd because cars do nothing for me. Totally impractical unless you really need to impress upon the world how much room you have in your pants. 

yeah and me just forgetting from A2B now my lad different story he's car mad

8 minutes ago, team tractor said:

This is what I call fun :) at 50 seconds on wards . I just think cars are boring. 

The fun starts when you drive in the BDRDA forst rally championship.

That takes a driver with balls great fun and them that think it’s good to go round and round a circuit and average 100 mph plus when they know the circuit in side out that’s not a driver.

average 70 mph in Grizesdale forest  now that takes balls when your co-driver is reading the road from maps. No pase notes.

5 minutes ago, moondoggy said:

Down hill with a back wind helps.

Bet that hurt. Not much padding in a Series.

It twisted as it went over and opened the doors . I  woke up half in and half in the ditch . Cranked my neck a lot but then I rolled my van 6 years ago at 50mph and damaged my neck again , broke my ribs , damaged shoulder and night mares for years to the point of almost crying. 

38 minutes ago, team tractor said:

It twisted as it went over and opened the doors . I  woke up half in and half in the ditch . Cranked my neck a lot but then I rolled my van 6 years ago at 50mph and damaged my neck again , broke my ribs , damaged shoulder and night mares for years to the point of almost crying. 

I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you this but you're a walking disaster zone. ?

2 hours ago, The gouse said:

I’ve got a 54 plat Lamborghini will be selling at end of this year for new model.

If anyone is interested will upload some pictures.

I've just part chopped a 57 plate jimny but if anyone's interested  I've got no photos unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you this but you're a walking disaster zone. ?

I've just part chopped a 57 plate jimny but if anyone's interested  I've got no photos unfortunately.

My first rally car was a Suzuki swift cracking little car. Not a patch on a jimny though. 

2 hours ago, The gouse said:

I take it you have never been behind the wheel of a Lamborghini then?

That's the thing, people who knock it have often never driven a really nice car. Took my SL55 AMG up to Scotland last year and those hard  twisty up and down roads through the Caingorms in a 5.5 litre V8 car with handing to match is perfection. After a while the car disappears into the background and its like you are doing it by telepathy

12 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

That's the thing, people who knock it have often never driven a really nice car. Took my SL55 AMG up to Scotland last year and those hard  twisty up and down roads through the Caingorms in a 5.5 litre V8 car with handing to match is perfection. After a while the car disappears into the background and its like you are doing it by telepathy

My mums got a 4 series M sport that’s nice but I just don’t like it.

ive been in or driven evo’s , Subaru’s , big mercs , new range rovers , lotus etc but I’m happier in a truck or van . 

I have a top of the range Vw van and I’m happiest in that over a car.

i do like the rs Audi range but I like my license.

funny thing is in Scotland for me the best experience was on my Honda C90 :) I just loved it all the way to landsend .