EUROVISION...heelllp !

ditchman

there is truly some weird stuff on this year....errr like Israel.....Katie Boyle must be turning in her grave......Britain has a good song....but who in Europe is going to vote for a country that will rob them of 35 thousand million ££££/year handouts......

truly Israel song is very strange............

any predictions ??

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

there is truly some weird stuff on this year....errr like Israel.....Katie Boyle must be turning in her grave......Britain has a good song....but who in Europe is going to vote for a country that will rob them of 35 thousand million ££££/year handouts......

any predictions ??

I think people have got to start making there mind up:lol:

34 minutes ago, ditchman said:

any predictions ??

Well only you and Winston 72 are watching it!

23 minutes ago, PPP said:

I didn’t realise Israel was in Europe.

They're not

From Wikipedia

Israel has participated in the Eurovision Song Contest 41 times since making its debut in 1973. Israel was able to enter the contest as the Israel Broadcasting Authority (IBA) member organisation of the European Broadcasting Union, which is responsible for the event. Israel has won the contest three times.

2 hours ago, clakk said:

Heh here,s an idea ,turn the TV off and dont watch it .Waste of millions of pounds that Britain hasnt got and lots of overpriced presenters living it up on an expense account we the license players cough up for 

you must watch it .....and see for yourself how normal well adjusted hardworking decent people live their lives.................and their steel like grip they have on reality.......compared to us lot..

Edited by ditchman

5 hours ago, clakk said:

Lord help us Ditchy if thats normal im off to me shed to sharpen unicorn horns 

but thats how the govt' wants them.............mindless...malable sheep..........and they are always right...so it must be true

Edited by ditchman

My daughter who is VERY british,...not NF but loves her country....have a Eurovision party every year...they invite all their mates around..have lots of eats and a BBQ...lots of alchohol....and larf their socks off silly at the whole thing .....its that type of viewing it is so bloody awful its good...just a shame Terry Wogan is not about to do it anymore...i think the last time he did it..he got the witches warning ..................

STOP PRESS

political terrorist attackes british singer...acosts her and rips mic away.....................

BIZARRE............................

got to be good for a few extra points ..

Edited by ditchman