12g Midland Gun Company & 410

steepsand

Hi,

I am after a couple of guns. Firstly something like a 12g 28” Midland gun company shotgun, or a baikal or something similar. Budget up to £200. I am also wanting a 410 for my daughter to learn with. Again doesn’t have to be anything fancy but just safe! Local to Norfolk would be ideal but any considered please.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by steepsand

4 minutes ago, steepsand said:

Hi,

I am after a couple of guns. Firstly something like a 12g 28” Midland gun company shotgun, or a baikal or something similar. Budget up to £200. I am also wanting a 10g for my daughter to learn with. Again doesn’t have to be anything fancy but just safe! Local to Norfolk would be ideal but any considered please.

Thanks in advance.

Wouldn't say a 10G would be ideal for your daughter to learn with, not unless she wants a sore shoulder!

4 hours ago, steepsand said:

Ops i actually meant a 410?? Would that sound better for her do you think? It’s a good point as she’s not built like a rugby player just yet!!

Why not consider getting her a lesson with a good Instructor first ?   He/She should be able to provide a suitable gun that will NOT hurt her and she should learn basic safety and gun handling. THEN if she enjoys that,  find a suitable gun  based upon that lesson.  It may just save you money in the long term.

Edited by Westley