Flapper info ? Recommend one ?

It' £20 over your budget but I took the plunge and bought an FF5 last year. The quality is second to none and whilst I've not had any problems with it, from what I've read, Nick is more than happy to help and send spare parts if there is a problem. Not had any others so can't compare them to the FF5. 

Spower 

2 hours ago, Spower said:

It' £20 over your budget but I took the plunge and bought an FF5 last year. The quality is second to none and whilst I've not had any problems with it, from what I've read, Nick is more than happy to help and send spare parts if there is a problem. Not had any others so can't compare them to the FF5. 

Spower 

hello, the FF5  a bit over my budget,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

9 hours ago, jcbbracken said:

buy cheap buy twice

As above I have only had my 2 ff5's a short while and i have used them 3 times the last being on bean drillings yesterday were i shot 87 woodies.

My FF5's did the business pulled them in from very large distances . I even took in the magnet in the early stages as they were flaring and it 

wan't anything to do with the pattern because as soon as it was in they decoyed fantastic . Get the FF5 you will not regret it.

recommend AA flapper had my two for a good few years work great only had to replace the motors recently after lots of hard use les than £2 delivered a flappers a flapper in my opinion it adds movement to your pattern save your money AA all the way for me.

24 minutes ago, rheth said:

recommend AA flapper had my two for a good few years work great only had to replace the motors recently after lots of hard use les than £2 delivered a flappers a flapper in my opinion it adds movement to your pattern save your money AA all the way for me.

hello, thanks to reply

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

buy cheap buy twice  is good avice   but  if you buy cheap then change the motor for a 300rpm brushless motor

then its sorted   you can even go to a 400 rpm and a speed controller 

its easy to do and makes a cheap flapper useable  also have a look for people selling crow flappers which have slower motors in

there normally cheaper and again just change the motor

i try to mount mine on a carbon tent pole as the flapping action makes it move about a lot and is more realistic

• 3 weeks later...