FAC .22

villaman

12 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I bought an Axsor with the intention of fac in the future, quite a few folk mention the AA510, lots of others mentioned in threads on other pages. 

why do you want .22 if you already have a .25 impact? Guessing less power?

Might become my night vision  gun 

I have a wild cat .25 fac at 45 fpe .

So dont need to try to replicate it in .22 

So i went short and light and lower (safer power .) For my .22 fac 

Bsa ultra at 23 fpe with jsb rs .

Excellent gun and pellet out to 70 yds .

I can walk about with it all day and still get 30 shots 

2 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

Why ? 

hello, because you do not need to fill up with air so often, better shot count, oh i  forgot to also mention the BSA super ten and can be purchased for a lower price yet still a good FAC air rifle, i was told that the R10 can do around a 100 shots after a JB tune, but your right a standard 60/80 shots, still better than most tubed,  

BSA R10 SE. It comes with everything you need ,ie; Silencer inc shroud, Two mags , sling studs, Adjustable but pad , fab Stock .

Mine is two years old has shot thousands of pellets ,and has had no issues whatsoever.

30ft lbs , or near as dammit , (16 g AA),  and I get 60 shots from the standard on board Bottle. A 280cc bottle will give you 80 I'm told. 

Although. A few shots or less to check or adjust zero , then the rest to hunt with has always been enough for me.

BSA Scorpions se .22 @20 ftlbs, is cracking piece of kit. 

11 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

Well my tube fx (300 cc ) has more  air capacity than a r10 or s 10. (200 cc) 

So that ruins that argument .

I also get more than enough shots from my 2 bsa s (ultra and scorpion  )  for a hunting trip (30 and 35 ) 

hello, i did not know this posting by PW member villaman had turned into an argument, it is not all about facts and figures

9 hours ago, villaman said:

Not to bothered about shot count , cant see me carrying any more than 30 rabbits  :lol:

hello, in that case a   AA S410 FAC around 30 shots, 

7 hours ago, Mini Magnum said:

The Royale is a totally different class..

hello, yes i agree, i did check out FX at a midlands game fair, very quality engineered, at a price. 

4 minutes ago, villaman said:

So how have i turned this into a argument ?

hello, this was not a reference to yourself villaman, but a comment from PW member Ultrastu, quote, so that ruins the argument, after using air rifles over 50 years maybe i do not know enough on the subject,  

Mate and i had an early morning woods mooch with the fac .22 s  

Accounted for 7 jds and 2 pigeons 

Mine is the ultra .

Mate has a wildcat 

Both short and light and easy to get on target fast .The fast light falcon acc plus pellet dropped birds cleanly with center mass shots. 

Exactly what i intended for it to be .

It then also shot a nice 30 mm group across the paddock at 80 yds  .:good:

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the late come back on this ,but I have a FX crown  synthetic .22fac coming 120 shots . 

Should of been here at the end of August but been told yesterday mid October , at least it will be the updated crown with  The new regulator  .

This will be a improvement in consistency and power over the previous one

On 20/09/2018 at 10:45, villaman said:

Sorry for the late come back on this ,but I have a FX crown  synthetic .22fac coming 120 shots . 

Should of been here at the end of August but been told yesterday mid October , at least it will be the updated crown with  The new regulator  .

This will be a improvement in consistency and power over the previous one

Make sure you post up a review when you've had some range time with it. I think if I was buying a new fac I'd have made the same choice, what scope will you be using