toontastic

Can all parents please be aware that there is a collection of books called Mr Men, and according to some nutter on GMB they are harmful to children. The leader of the Mr Men is Mr tickle who is apparently a sexual predator and can be compared to Harvey weinstein.

24 minutes ago, toontastic said:

Can all parents please be aware that there is a collection of books called Mr Men, and according to some nutter on GMB they are harmful to children. The leader of the Mr Men is Mr tickle who is apparently a sexual predator and can be compared to Harvey weinstein.

I always had my suspicions , thanks for the heads up ! :|

1 hour ago, Eyefor said:

Mr Grumpy is based on Ditchman?

take a hike ..:lol:

heard on the news this morning...that the PC brigade want the story Snow White changed or banned....reason...........cause the prince kissed her whilst she was under a spell/coma...and is viewed as unsolicited sexual attention.............

i sat there open mouthed.....when will all this carp end....:no:

its a good job they havnt started on pets yet...as my old lab pins my lakeland terrier up against the conservertory doors trying to give her one ....the terrier goes bananas....what a bloody noise...it only comes to an end when i at last open the doors to the garden for them to have a pee before bedtime.....same every night............

Edited by ditchman

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

take a hike ..

heard on the news this morning...that the PC brigade want the story Snow White changed or banned....reason...........cause the prince kissed her whilst she was under a spell/coma...and is viewed as unsolicited sexual attention.............

i sat there open mouthed.....when will all this carp end....

its a good job they havnt started on pets yet...as my old lab pins my lakeland terrier up against the conservertory doors trying to give her one ....the terrier goes bananas....what a bloody noise...it only comes to an end when i at last open the doors to the garden for them to have a pee before bedtime.....same every night............

That makes you guilty as an accessory.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

Its unreal, first big ears got changed to white beard, then tigger was branded a bully because he jumps on pooh.. 

It worries me that they are that worried about cartoons and childrens stories.. 

You’re joking? Big ears is called big ears because he’s got bloody great big ears. 

I had a mate come shearing yesterday called Scally Ben because he’s a bit of a ruffian, I went to college with two lads knows as the welsh lads because they were surprisingly WELSH! Another lad was called pig **** dave because he was a pig farmer. Nick names are just a laugh there’s no harm in them. 

4 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

You’re joking? Big ears is called big ears because he’s got bloody great big ears. 

I had a mate come shearing yesterday called Scally Ben because he’s a bit of a ruffian, I went to college with two lads knows as the welsh lads because they were surprisingly WELSH! Another lad was called pig **** dave because he was a pig farmer. Nick names are just a laugh there’s no harm in them. 

YOU CANT GO AROUND CALLIN' PEOPLE BIG EARS........ must refer to them "as aurally challenged"......

you could get 6months for that faux pas

I was watching some children's program with my young grandson, the kids on there now don't even get prizes any more and both teams seem to win. I remember programs like run around with Mike Reed and the prizes were were really something to win. Shame these youngsters are ruled by the few these days.

30 minutes ago, countryman said:

I was watching some children's program with my young grandson, the kids on there now don't even get prizes any more and both teams seem to win. I remember programs like run around with Mike Reed and the prizes were were really something to win. Shame these youngsters are ruled by the few these days.

This all started in the late 90s when team sports were discouraged, no one was allowed to "fail", and there were prizes for everyone so no one was"disadvantaged".  This is why the "Milenials " consider that they are entitled to high wages, cheap house, etc without any effort or  compromise on their part.

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

take a hike ..:lol:

i sat there open mouthed.....when will all this carp end....:no:

Maybe I can sue my parents for bringing me into this world without my permission, leaving me in a predicament of financial difficulty etc :hmm: 

Might try a no win no fee solicitor and see if I can get a few £M :lol: 

11 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

This all started in the late 90s when team sports were discouraged, no one was allowed to "fail", and there were prizes for everyone so no one was"disadvantaged".  This is why the "Milenials " consider that they are entitled to high wages, cheap house, etc without any effort or  compromise on their part.

While you certainly have a point about today's society and I agree alot of milenials live in a fantasy land, in fairness to them, I think it's worth pointing out that house prices compared to average income to my knowledge has never been so high in modern times and I do feel very sorry for the younger generation with the mixture of unreliable, low paid jobs and sky high house prices.

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

YOU CANT GO AROUND CALLIN' PEOPLE BIG EARS........ must refer to them "as aurally challenged"......

you could get 6months for that faux pas

In my circle people with big ears were called.......yup, Lugsy or Wingnut and still are well into their 60's.

31 minutes ago, Sha Bu Le said:

In my circle people with big ears were called.......yup, Lugsy or Wingnut and still are well into their 60's.

Prince Charles when he was at Gordonstone..................his nickname was "glider"......

Good grief every ex member of the armed forces will have to sue themselves we were all called nicknames dont think anyone,s real name was used unless you were on a charge in front of your C/O .Geordie lad,Brummie,Bluenose Taff ,Jones23,Jones 37 ,Big Eddie <no1 shared a shower with big Eddie>

The worlds gone mad what next ban mansize tissues and the gents becomes non female sanitary facilities :no:

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

While you certainly have a point about today's society and I agree alot of milenials live in a fantasy land, in fairness to them, I think it's worth pointing out that house prices compared to average income to my knowledge has never been so high in modern times and I do feel very sorry for the younger generation with the mixture of unreliable, low paid jobs and sky high house prices.

hello, a very good reply you have made 12 guage, but reference to nick names maybe i should sue Philip Schofield for using my name for a furry puppet:lol: 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper