Suzuki jimny clutch cable

Wasabi

So the clutch cable has come off the pedal in our shoots trusty jimny. I hooked it back on at the top but pressing the pedal has no resistance and doesn't operate the clutch. The cable is hard to pull e.g. I don't think it's snapped. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the ideas. So I got it over an inspection pit on the farm yesterday. Basically the cable pulled out the clutch housing which then revealed a broken lever type thing hanging out the side of the clutch housing. I'm presuming this is the clutch fork / arm. Im thinking this is a big job to replace ie terminal for a non road legal run around?

38 minutes ago, Wasabi said:

Thanks for the ideas. So I got it over an inspection pit on the farm yesterday. Basically the cable pulled out the clutch housing which then revealed a broken lever type thing hanging out the side of the clutch housing. I'm presuming this is the clutch fork / arm. Im thinking this is a big job to replace ie terminal for a non road legal run around?

hello, googles your friend here Wasabi, type in changing a clutch cable for a jimney?? then clutch housing lever, there should be videos with step by step guides,