Decoying equipment for sale.

Cranfield

Here are some decoying related items for sale, the are priced for COLLECTION ONLY. I am in the Romney Marsh ,Kent area. The bulk of some of the items (notably decoys) makes posting impractical.

Everything is used, in good to fair condition and priced accordingly.

-------------------------------

Pigeon Decoys - 3 full bodied , 43 shells (flocked and plain) and 32 spring sticks. - £45

Crow Decoys - 24 full bodied (mostly flocked/a few plain, 5 flocked shells, sticks for all - £45

8 x adjustable hide poles - £20 --------------------SOLD

3 x floater/bouncers with adjustable bird holders (crock clips on ends) - £20---------------------------------SOLD

2 x 12v 7ah batteries + 1 carry bag, 1x 12v 1.8ah battery, plus 1x charger and 1x battery tester. - £25

1 x lightweight magnet - £40----------------------------------SOLD

1 x turbo flapper £20 ----------------SOLD

1 x green fishing type tiltable umbrella - £5

3 x large carp sacks for dead birds (or carp) - £5-------------------SOLD

11 x basic dead bird cradles - £5------------------------------SOLD

12 x green dead bird cradles (as seen on the Bay) - £10--------------------------------SOLD

12 x deluxe craft made dead bird cradles - £20

1 x fishing trolley £10

1 x Bergara seat - £40---------------------------------------SOLD

1 x substantial shooting stick style seat - £10

1 x camo drum seat - £5

Asstd MoD green camo nets and pieces, plus 1 x desert camo net (ideal for wheat stubbles) - £20

If you are interested in COLLECTING any items, please PM me and I will mark them sold STC .

Edited by Cranfield

• 2 weeks later...

Having picked up quite a few bits (plus some) from Cranfield yesterday, I would like to say what an absolute pleasure it was to meet such a gentleman to talk to and deal with. My only regret was that I was unable to spend more time chatting about our favourite hobby, as I had my wife and elderly brother in law in the car so had to balance time spent with Cranfield and keeping others happy. 

Many thanks again and good luck with the move.

OB