Packing up sale.....

bazzab

Hey all,

Its with a very heavy heart I post this... due to a medical condition I am no longer able to shoot rifles so am selling all my gear. Rifles listed as per rules. There may be more to come as I sort it all out.

All the below are plus a bit if you require posting. I will accept paypal but buyer covers costs. I have pics of all the items and am happy to email over. I will of course listen to offers as these prices are from looking round to see what stuff has been selling for.

So we have -

Torch factory Evo 75, fitted with 3 phase IR pill. Includes the Evo 50 head that uses the same single battery tube it comes with. This has been used a handful of times and is mint. £40 takes it. SOLD

Pro rider laser range finder 600yds. This is actually a golf range finder. But I've tested it against my friends Hawke several times and its bang on. £45.

Icotec GC500 remote fox caller. Used and has some marks but still has lots of life left in it. It will require battieries as royal mail are silly about them being posted. Has 40 calls installed and has been a great and vey effective tool. £110 and its yours.

Torch factory TF38 torch - 1 white pill, 1 red pill, 1 IR pill. 1 battery and charger and the rat tail. £25. SOLD

Many thanks.

Edited by bazzab