Trolly / Cart ??

I`m looking for any advice on which trolley or cart or whatever it is you guys find best to transport all your gear from car to hide ??

I`m getting to that age now that I need all the help I can get to make things easier and the golf trolley I`ve used for years is no longer working for me, I've seen a couple of carp carts that may be an option, but thought I`d ask on here first

Cheers:good:

I'm afraid I have the same problem but have solved it somewhat by making a frame for a plastic bread crate to fit on and two golf trolley wheels. It has worked so far but still hard work.

I have now found a motor and axle from a golf trolley and will be modifying it to be driven.  Trolley battery can double for flappers and rotary.  A pair of those 'hedgehog' wet weather trolley wheel covers should handle slippy ground.

I am now converting some Aldi adjustable line props to telescope down to about 2ft so they fit in the tray as full length they tend to be a nuisance. 

Otherwise crop situation allowing I drive the Landie there:good:

I bought a 4 wheel garden trolley and modified it to act as a seat when I got set up. First time out the front axle and steering broke off, so it got beefed up. Next time out it kept tipping over on rough uneven ground, so I widened the front axle. It's good on level-ish ground, but needs a motor and maybe bigger wheels, as it's hard work to pull, plus it's a bit unwhealdy to get into the back of my truck, as the truck bed is a bit high. I'm now back to a bare necessities rucksack and a converted fishing umbrella with camo netting attached, maybe one day I'll come up with a better design for the trolley, maybe after picking up some tips on here. Good luck with it.

I bought a used folding carp barrow off the bay for £15. It's single wheel, don't know whether twin wheel would be better, wheelbarrow size inflateable tyre. This works fine as I suffer from a bad back and takes the whole shooting match, and a sack of pigeon if i'm lucky. Only drawback is any permission where you have to cross a ditch or fence, got to unload everything, hump it all over, and reload. Now I know why I've a bad back! Good luck.