Brand New - 2018 Version ShotKam with WiFi

slaphead

This is a brand new 2018 ShotKam with WiFi

Comes with a full 12 months manufacturers warranty which is transferable to you.

Price is not negotiable. It is already at second hand UK prices.

There are a few main points which you should be aware of.

1. The warranty is a manufacturers warranty which means that if chat/email support cannot fix the issue then you would be required to send the unit back to Shotkam in the USA which would probably cost around £15 and they will send it back to you at their cost. If you are outside the warranty period then you would need to pay for shipping both ways for a repair.

2. The battery in the Shotkam would probably require changing after 2-3 years use which would entail getting it back to Shotkam for them to change it. That said, Shotkam have said they expect to have a UK service centre in place by 2020 which would make the process faster.

3. I only accept payment by cash or bank transfer. You can use paypal if you wish but you would be responsible for any fees incurred unless you use friends and family feature.

4. The cameras come with a 12 Ga Over Under/Semi Auto mount as standard. 410 Ga, 20 Ga mounts and 12 Ga SxS mounts are available.

price is £600 per unit.

New not used

three_quarter_view_SK3_1024x1024.jpg

Sorry lads, bloody hell... I thought Id put the price in there. I also thought Id set up for notifications on replies... I hate computers lol!!! I cant edit the main post to put it all in there either now unless a mod/admin can add it?

They are brand fire new and £600 a unit

Theres also a facebook group for people with them or considering them.. its all shotkam related and only just been started up:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/190793041566865/

Edited by slaphead

• 6 months later...

Hi John,

Sorry Ive only just seen this. All mine have now been sold but, the good news is that Shotkam now have an online shop specifically for the uk which means you wont pay any VAT or Duty on arrival even though it still ships from the USA.

The online shop is found by CLICKING HERE and then scrolling to the bottom and clicking UK Online Store. That will then allow you to buy one for £595 delivered with no extra costs.

Hope this helps pal.

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by slaphead

• 11 months later...