The maddest thing

team tractor

Tonight I went to measure some worktops and while I was chatting to the lady she mentioned she was recently widowed. She said when he died she found over 30 ww2 rifles in the loft and had the police collect them and check what’s legal and on Fac .she wants them back but needs to sort the paperwork out first and find a dealer possibly that could collect them or buy them.

she also has just sold his 7 motorbikes TZR 250’s included. The house is full of ww2 helmets etc and she even has her own Bren gun with 40 magazines in the grease proof paper in the original army/ammo box .

i didn’t want to leave 

Edited by team tractor

Some years ago an old boy wandered into a police station and said he had been storing loads of rifles etc for the MOD since WW2 but he now wanted to move and could they take them away please. He had written to the MOD several times at the address he was given but got no reply

A lot of dumps were established during the war in the expectation of an invasion

29 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Some years ago an old boy wandered into a police station and said he had been storing loads of rifles etc for the MOD since WW2 but he now wanted to move and could they take them away please. He had written to the MOD several times at the address he was given but got no reply

A lot of dumps were established during the war in the expectation of an invasion

The house is full of ww2 stuff