Packham VS Richardson Rural

Lloyd90

I’ve not seen Richardson Rural but apparently he counters Chris Packhams videos like for like challenging the false facts presented (I think) ... 

Now Packham and his team are trying to legally silence Mr Richardson from doing this and he is looking for support to defend himself. 

If anyone wants to support the GO FUND ME is attached. 

Perhaps BASC would offer him their support from their legal team? 

https://www.gofundme.com/5jtgpk8

Just now, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, so is richardson  for or against countryside way of life

For, I believe from what I’ve seen he counters Packham challenging his dodgy facts and presenting pro Shooting facts and data. 

Ive not seen them myself sorry, but that’s what’s going round on FB 

Andy has asked folk to boycott Peckerheads new clothing line and he's taken legal action over it.

How incredible after all his boy that cried wolf keech and asking folk to boycott firms attached to shooting activities that he thinks this is somehow unjust.

Man's a pure idiot.

Dont know andy personally but he is standing up to threats to our sport/culture/work/hobby/passion/way of life. I support him and would urge anyone with a love of country life to do the same. In his counter argument one example was that packham stated that x happened on this day at this location, then a video dated one month later appeared to show another incident at the same location, however the incident one month later was actually filmed the same day as the original proven by the slight snow pattern, location and sunlight direction and shadows.  Or along those lines. Well done andy for standing up to the pwick. 

12 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Perhaps BASC would offer him their support from their legal team? 

Rather doubtful, I'd have thought, given the right slagging he has given them in the past. And he did exactly the same with SACS, I seem to recall. Pity, because as an earlier poster said, his heart is in the right place, even if he does sometimes hit "send" before thinking.

9 hours ago, stagboy said:

Rather doubtful, I'd have thought, given the right slagging he has given them in the past. And he did exactly the same with SACS, I seem to recall. Pity, because as an earlier poster said, his heart is in the right place, even if he does sometimes hit "send" before thinking.

He has burned a lot of bridges over the years and some very needlessly.