Looking for beating opportunities in the Lichfield / Tamworth area 2018/2019 season

Hello,

New to the forum - recommended to take a look by the Midlands Regional Officer of BASC. Thanks for having me. 

I have  moved to the Lichfield /Tamworth area, having been in the East Midlands where I did a lot of shooting. I have no shooting, permissions, or contacts on this side of the Midlands so I am looking for a chance to do some beating this upcoming season.

I am a BASC member, fairly respectable, and have been shooting for a number of years. I was also a member of a wildfowling club in the East Mids.

I would be available on Saturdays. I don't have a gun dog, but keen to get one soon. Just need somewhere to work him.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

If you PM me some more details maybe able to help you out. We have a small syndicate shoot nr Burton and may have opening for a new beater this coming season. A few lads on here beat with us already.

Cheers

J

• 1 month later...
On 3 June 2018 at 18:45, jloc said:

Hi 

If you PM me some more details maybe able to help you out. We have a small syndicate shoot nr Burton and may have opening for a new beater this coming season. A few lads on here beat with us already.

Cheers

J

Hi I'm looking for a gun vacancy .dont suppose you have one free ? 

• 2 months later...