Eley Titanium Strike

Just watched a gunshorts youtube clip from the Northern Shooting Show. Basically advertising the new Eley cartridge range of bestest best ever beat and smash everything clay carts for hard bio degradeable clays. 

last thing he  asked the Eley Rep was the rrp of the new range of carts,start at over £300.00 for the normal lead going upto around £360.00 a thousand for the nickel plated and people can’t wait to shoot them he said. 

What bloody planet are these people on. 

Edited by figgy

1 hour ago, figgy said:

Just watched a gunshorts youtube clip from the Northern Shooting Show. Basically advertising the new Eley cartridge range of bestest best ever beat and smash everything clay carts for hard bio degradeable clays. 

last thing he  asked the Eley Rep was the rrp of the new range of carts,start at over £300.00 for the normal lead going upto around £360.00 a thousand for the nickel plated and people can’t wait to shoot them he said. 

I can't be certain.....

Yes I can. I am mistaken. Content deleted. Sorry, Guys

Edited by wymberley
Mistake on my part

Guest stevo

Expected Retail prices
Titanium Strike prices will vary but are estimated to be between £310 and £330
The Titanium prices are expected to be between at £300 and £315. 

10 hours ago, figgy said:

hello, can only think off one, URANUS:lol:

1 hour ago, rovercoupe said:

What hurts my head is that its a nickle coating but called titanium

Got to beat and be different from the 'Power Golds' and Black Golds' of the world.......... though copying Ford/Castrol maybe not best idea.......

Guest stevo

You bunch of pheasants I’m going to order 100000 and become world champion. And stand at the top of my ivory tower and just laugh at you pathetic mortals as I place my rose tinted glasses on and laugh ? 

??

Your all be soon wishing you had bought into the hype......... suckers 

Edited by stevo

12 minutes ago, stevo said:

You bunch of pheasants I’m going to order 100000 and become world champion. And stand at the top of my ivory tower and just laugh at you pathetic mortals as I place my rose tinted glasses on and laugh ? 

??

Can i be a different kind of bird fella?Pheasants are just so common.

17 hours ago, stevo said:

??

Get a red dot site and a shotkam as well and you will be entirely unassailable.

17 hours ago, stevo said:

??

Nah, runner up because I'm going to have Winchester Tracker wads in mine as an optional extra. :good:

Guest stevo
5 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Nah, runner up because I'm going to have Winchester Tracker wads in mine as an optional extra. :good:

There’s always someone who’s got to cheat . ? next your be telling me you’ve had your gun un- fitted .

21 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Get a red dot site and a shotkam as well and you will be entirely unassailable.

Haha blooming hell , I thought I had all my bases covered until now ?

Just telephoned IMI industries who used to be Eley's Parent company .

No Titanium available in Europe , the F1 boys have bought it all .

So sadly Eley cartridges will be produced using Lead shot .

Cheap shot as well, into the bargain as Gamebore have got all the Diamond shot.

Also they are not using Nickle , the Eley Sales rep was misquoted , he actually said 'Fickle' referring to the moaning clayshooters who will not pay his outlandish prices.

When will the British Cartridge manufacturing industry be featured on 'Rip Off Britain' 

36 minutes ago, Salopian said:

Just telephoned IMI industries who used to be Eley's Parent company .

No Titanium available in Europe , the F1 boys have bought it all .

So sadly Eley cartridges will be produced using Lead shot .

Cheap shot as well, into the bargain as Gamebore have got all the Diamond shot.

Also they are not using Nickle , the Eley Sales rep was misquoted , he actually said 'Fickle' referring to the moaning clayshooters who will not pay his outlandish prices.

When will the British Cartridge manufacturing industry be featured on 'Rip Off Britain' 

Probably about the same time as they cease telling porkies about their product range. Having tested the 7&1/2s as recommended by another PW member I then tried too get the Superb 7s in fibre as detailed on their web-site thinking that they might just make a decent pigeon  cartridge for the Chapuis. Fortunately, Gamebore do the Blue Diamond in fibre and (actually) in 7s in addition to the super smooth Super Game High Bird SGHB). Have to say, provided it's not excessively extortionate, I don't mind paying for something that is reasonable and that does what I want it to.

PS Now just watch Gamebore do away with the SGHB now that we have the Regal offering.

Edited by wymberley

On 17/05/2018 at 20:29, stevo said:

??

Rose tinted Pillas surely......