Nightvision and Slovakia

Been asked if i will send a Photon RT to Slovakia. not really was my reply but he is being insistent that it will be fine to send and he will pay the postage. Sounded a but wrong to me so i thought i would ask the masses.

Whats the law on scope, mainly night vision scopes, being sent from UK to Slovakia.

Thanks gents.

Google it, there  are lists of country by country laws on what is OK and what is not. Just can't remember how I found it, was a while ago.

Also seem to remember some of the major internet dealers publish lists of countries they will or will not ship to. Scopes, moderators etc. 

Guest stevo

Personally I wouldn’t , it’s not like there a lot of money and By the time you put postage and insurance on top . He could have bought one in his own country, 

14 hours ago, activeviii said:

i have had a good look and just cant find anything. just seams strange that there made in that country just he whats mine, would have thought it easier for him to buy there

Had a google, just searched 'exporting night vision scopes to Slovakia' quite a lot came up. most of it is commercial or bumpf. I did see however there is more than one manufacturer in Slovakia, So the question has got to be why does he want you to send one from here.

Sounds more than a bit iffy, I would give him a body swerve big time as others have said.