Own Up , Did You Watch It ( Or Some Of It ) ?

marsh man

I dipped in and out in between doing a bit of gardening and shooting 

Got a bit of time for harry and now he is nowhere near the line of succession he can let his hair down a bit and hopefully get out and about and put the monarchy back in the public domain. 

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

im not a monachist by any stretch of the imajination.....Doria Ragland (merkals mum) impressed me , how dignifyed she was.....something the rest of them could learn from.........

I thought that too, really serene and dignified. Shame our lot seemed to leave her so isolated, did themselves no favours. She outshone them all despite their baubles and finery in my opinion.

Personally I wish them all of the best, as the saying goes, "you can pick your friends but not your family"

Nope watered all my tubs then washed out the runs on the kennels came in showered the wife had it on , " I said its too good a day to be stuck inside watching tv and went into town got loads of stuff done had a full turkish shave head and chin then a massage i feel great , came home sitting in the garden reading a couple of mates called in for fox nets  had a cuppa and a bleather a late tea  and i will give the papers a miss today as they will be full of it .

Take it when they did there vows to be honest and faithful to each other Charlie and camilla didnt burst into flames i would of watched that 

21 hours ago, Mice! said:

I want to know who did the weather forecast for them, because its been grand.

I did it, I can arrange any weather for £50,000 per day. After payment is cleared and you’ve signed the disclaimer I’ll make the arrangements. I also offer a 5% PW discount

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:39, marsh man said:

Joking aside , the worldwide television audience must have ran into many millions and there cant be many countries ( if any ) who can put on a show like that , lovely weather and set in a magical location . the organisers done a fantastic job..

Agree ... I only saw the highlights, but it made me feel very proud to be British.

3 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

Agree ... I only saw the highlights, but it made me feel very proud to be British.

I have got a sneaky feeling there was a few more members who glanced towards the t v than they care to admit :lol:, there is never going to be anything on gods earth that is going to please everyone all of the time , but the wedding did please a lot of the people for some of the time , as you say , it made you proud to be British and left you with the feel good factor .

17 minutes ago, JDog said:

I watched the important bits. To me the joy was tinged with sadness at the thought that the bride's mother was the only member of her family to attend.

well sure as eggs is eggs they wernt going to invite megan's nephew....he has just been arrested for trying to carry a knife into a kingston-upon-thames nightclub.......

im sure megan will attract a lot of media attention as more worms come out of the cupboard...poor girl..

22 hours ago, ditchman said:

well sure as eggs is eggs they wernt going to invite megan's nephew....he has just been arrested for trying to carry a knife into a kingston-upon-thames nightclub.......

im sure megan will attract a lot of media attention as more worms come out of the cupboard...poor girl..

Yep, you can't choose your family, I do however wonder about the outcome, would it have been the same for one of us? 

Spent the day doing gardening type stuff , hanging baskets etc and knocking down the odd crow that ventured into restricted air space with out the necessary documentation..watched a little of the wedding build up during lunch but missed the nuptials...along with an absolute sitter of a crow ..

Managed to avoid most of it , but had to see some clips on the news. I have only been to two weddings in my life, once as best man and one other---- One too many ---- I hate any form of pomp and pageantry.

Edited by anser2