Adler A110

Gu5

Have a look on Youtube, there are tons of Aussie videos on them as they're the best they can get over there. I've had a slot for one on my ticket for donkeys but never took the plunge as there's always been something else come along. If my MARS rifle does eventually get banned i'll definitely be buying one with the compo (assuming i get any!).

Also heard rumours of a shot-stroke kit out for them wihich would really be a bonus, just don't understand how it would work as they don't have a linkage type lever like a MArlin/Winchester, its just a huge semi-circle that literally pulls and pushs the bolt?!

9 hours ago, Breastman said:

Have a look on Youtube, there are tons of Aussie videos on them as they're the best they can get over there. I've had a slot for one on my ticket for donkeys but never took the plunge 

No need for a slot as they are available as a 3 shot.

I have sold a few and apart from one turning up with a damaged stock (was replaced straight away by the supplier) there has been good feedback, no issues and everyone is happy.

A bit of fun and something a little different to the norm.

Edd

Meh, don’t really see the point of S2 lever/semi/pumps, plus I’d only really have a use for it for practical shotgun and as you don’t have to obey the 24” barrel length restriction on a lever action I’d be looking to get a shorter barrel or have it chopped, 14-16” would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Not many reviews, so went out and got one. 

Nice to use and something a bit different. 

Works well, locked up a couple of times, was a bit stiff occasionally, but I reckon after a bit of wearing in it’ll be fine. 

Paracorded the lever, still mashed up my knuckles though ??

• 3 years later...
On 01/06/2018 at 17:21, Gu5 said:

Not many reviews, so went out and got one. 

Nice to use and something a bit different. 

Works well, locked up a couple of times, was a bit stiff occasionally, but I reckon after a bit of wearing in it’ll be fine. 

Paracorded the lever, still mashed up my knuckles though ??

Did it smooth out over time just got fq bobcat. Very similar built . Oiled and Cycled it a few hundred times and it's smoothed up but tried it with dummy cartidges and it's stiff with a cartridge in. Do you recon it will smooth out over time