FOR SALE a YUKON PHOTON 5 X 42 MK 1 night/day rifle scope

oldypigeonpopper

Hello, selling the above in good condition and working order, comes with original box/ bag/instruction book/ video lead/ lens cloth,rubber lens cap and alternative cap, since i purchased has only been used through the  dark winter months then put away, warranty has expired, £200 plus cost of RMSD or Parcel force 48, any questions send via PM 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

• 1 month later...
On 23/05/2018 at 11:37, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, selling the above in good condition and working order, comes with original box/ bag/instruction book/ video lead/ lens cloth,rubber lens cap and alternative cap, since i purchased has only been used through the  dark winter months then put away, warranty has expired, £200 plus cost of RMSD or Parcel force 48, any questions send via PM 

hello, reduced to £200 and will include post, i am looking to up grade my set up for the coming winter. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/06/2018 at 17:14, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, reduced to £200 and will include post, i am looking to up grade my set up for the coming winter. 

still for sale, would prefer pick up so i can set up for you, £180 pick up price ( sorry no can do photo but its not marked or scratched)

• 5 months later...