Rimfire cases.

I've used 22LR cases as rivets for leatherwork - trim down to the length you want, flare one slightly with a tapered punch, then press together in a vice. I've also done the same to make pivots for a 3D printed gravity hook:

IMG-20180117-WA0003(1).jpeg.5497e7d3e13b784a73dd53c47df9a6e4.jpeg

HMR cases are long enough to use as lanyard tubes when knifemaking, although they're not parallel sided and not terribly thick. I've also used cases as electrical contacts/crimps and if you can cut down the middle and unroll, you have a useful piece of brass shim/washer. I have a damaged .223 case I use for holding spring wire into a groove on the mandrel when I make magazine springs too. I've used them as one time hole punches as the ends are reasonably sharp

I've heard of people using them to make powder dippers and end caps for paracord jewellery.

With enough of them you could probably fill a bag to use as a shooting rest or failing that, melt them down and cast something in brass!

21 hours ago, snow white said:

I have read the post he says 22/17 rim fire cases

21 hours ago, snow white said:

I have read the post he says 22/17 rim fire cases

I posted that I get rid of my .22 rimfire brass along with my fullbore brass at the scrappy. 

someone then asked if I remove the primers, referring of course to the fullbore brass not the rimfire brass because rimfire brass doesn't have a primer that you can remove. It's in the rim. 

I repsoned to that post by saying that I don't remove the primers, referring to my fullbore brass, which I scrap, along with my rimfire brass. 

On 26/05/2018 at 09:31, Fisheruk said:

What sort of price do you get? Do you need to remove the primers from the cf brass?

On 25/05/2018 at 20:06, ClemFandango said:

I weigh mine in for scrap along with my fullbore brass. 

Snow White needs a trip to Specsavers!