falcon fn19

strimmer_13

hi all 

just bought a fn19. always wanted one from the days of airgunner magazine so I went out and bought 1. Point being is it came with a webley pump but no hose on it. I'm kinda stuck as all advice seems to go to falcon forum but they don't seem to except new members fro what I've read so could somebody help me in what I need to buy e.g hose and connectors. I'l try adding a photo so you'll see what I mean 

15274316748421485621885.jpg

1527431732994272731256.jpg

15274318392731220253520.jpg

15274318660121119667303.jpg

Edited by strimmer_13

12 minutes ago, old'un said:

The hole below the gauge on the pump, is it threaded? The air rifle refill looks like 1/8BSP.

These people seem to have a few bits for Webley pumps…..http://spares.bagnallandkirkwood.co.uk/webley-air-rifles-spare-parts/webley-pumps-spare-parts/

Yes, internal to take a male part. I just put a digital caliper on it and it says it's 8.79 mm to the thread. Not that I hold much faith in them.

I'm pretty useless with most things until I get explained what to do. Then it will sink in. 

I'm just stuck as I have a gun and a pump just nothing to connect them and it's like a mine field of parts out there. Plus I'm having a blonde day ?

15274351642182146072578.jpg

36 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Yes, internal to take a male part. I just put a digital caliper on it and it says it's 8.79 mm to the thread. Not that I hold much faith in them.

I'm pretty useless with most things until I get explained what to do. Then it will sink in. 

I'm just stuck as I have a gun and a pump just nothing to connect them and it's like a mine field of parts out there. Plus I'm having a blonde day ?

15274351642182146072578.jpg

Yep, that reading is about right for ID 1/8BSP

It looks like you have on the pump female 1/8BSP and male 1/8BSP on the gun.

Does the pump hold pressure? it looks a few years old and the seals may of perished.

Not your pump, but you may find it useful…. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1600/3339/files/accupumpmanual.pdf?4121111499805837257

As oldpp said BEST Fittings seem to have everything you need for this pump, I would look at putting a quick release coupling on the rifle, this will save the possibility of cross threading.

BEST Fitting…..https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/

Edited by old'un

13 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

I love it. Had use of a titan years ago and done some shots with it I won't forget. As said when i saw it airgunner I craved it 

hello, oh thats some craving:lol: on a serious note if your going to keep get a spare set of seals, maybe for pump to. 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

are they easy to work on? I dare say I've the tools, just everything I touch usually needs fixing after! I'll leave it for now as the guy I bought it from said they had just been done but the pinger might have to be sorted. And after more work comes in (cash) maybe a regulator. 

Oh it's defo a keeper too. Stock is scratched but blueing is spot on 

Minimum bits you will require will be a 1/8 BSP whip (to connect pump to gun and a double male ended 1/8 BSP connector to fit the whip to the pump. If you do try and fit a quick fill adaptor it may impinge on your moderator and you may also not be able to  refit your brass end cover to stop ingress of muck . Check before purchase.

9 hours ago, Flyboy1950 said:

Minimum bits you will require will be a 1/8 BSP whip (to connect pump to gun and a double male ended 1/8 BSP connector to fit the whip to the pump. If you do try and fit a quick fill adaptor it may impinge on your moderator and you may also not be able to  refit your brass end cover to stop ingress of muck . Check before purchase.

watched a YouTube vid earlier they have put up. The silencer adapter looks a lot bigger than mine if I go down that route. I will get quick fill but looks like I'll have to unscrew the silencer each time. 

Also on another note, as I won't get it done this year of I do, is it worth regulating a sub 12 ftlb. The gun cost 250 with pump ect but the reg is £80 not including fitting 

1 hour ago, strimmer_13 said:

watched a YouTube vid earlier they have put up. The silencer adapter looks a lot bigger than mine if I go down that route. I will get quick fill but looks like I'll have to unscrew the silencer each time. 

Also on another note, as I won't get it done this year of I do, is it worth regulating a sub 12 ftlb. The gun cost 250 with pump ect but the reg is £80 not including fitting 

hello, i never found the need to fit a reg and got enough shots per fill, then i just kept pump in motor just in case i needed to refill, it was many years ago and a bit fitter:lol:

8 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i never found the need to fit a reg and got enough shots per fill, then i just kept pump in motor just in case i needed to refill, it was many years ago and a bit fitter:lol:

tbh but if I can get 30 full power shots I'd be happy. Don't think I've ever needed more than that whilst out clearing barns ect. I won't bother then. Luckily I'm fit atm from work but give it 5 years I'll buy a bottle!