Lee Loadall 20g cost?

16 hours ago, figgy said:

He has only made one post, to find out how much something is worth.

hello, i have noticed that with other new members joining PW or just to sell, to me PW is a good forum to join and always get helpful advice and interesting discussions

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

On 01/06/2018 at 18:55, peejay said:

well .. i was offered this at £30 plus post, i said yes get a price for postage.. he informs me after 5 days hes listed it on ebay.. well shove it where the sun dont shine.......

Not very pleasant?

7 hours ago, Bluebarrels said:

He probably can't be a**** with the clickiness on here lol.

Don't know what you mean BB, they're all so friendly and welcoming?

Wow, it seems there is a lot of hate on this forum.

I honoured the deal after finding out how to remove an ebay listing without incurring costs.  

I have been a member on here for years, although haven't posted very much for the past several years. Unfortunately i am unable to use this username anymore as in the downtime (and forgetting Password) i have moved jobs and therefor the e-mail account attached to the username.

My previous username was cpaulc and i have bought and sold from here before and had a generally positive experience. Although it does seem that there has been a decline in the friendliness across the whole forum in my year or so off. I'm happy staying out of it and spending my spare time going out shooting or training my dogs or spending time with my young family rather than becoming a keyboard warrior that some seemingly become. 

Guest cookoff013

I think the negativity is due to ppl signing up and just using it to sell stuff. The community spirit here is diminishing. I wouldn't take it personally. It's the internet after all.